Participate - Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

Join the Discussion:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can vote and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can vote on it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  1. Parallax Scrolling Animator

Would this work on Webydo?

584 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Your Requested Parallax Scrolling Animator Is Here!

Now, you can create parallax scrolling sites with a pixel perfect accuracy, without writing a single line of code. With this special scrolling technique, you can create beautiful animation by having elements move individually when the user scrolls. It’s a great way to engage viewers through visual storytelling.

The Parallax Scrolling Animator is available inside your Webydo Studio, integrated seamlessly into all the other features. Just choose the element you want to animate and right click on it. Select “Add Parallax Animation” and set your motion path.

We’ve put up together this smashing, short video tutorial for tips on how to create an inspiring parallax scrolling site: https://vimeo.com/103309988

It was an exciting feature to work on. Motivated by your suggestions and feedback, our team was dedicated to developing the Parallax Scrolling Animator for you.

I’m dying to hear your thoughts about it and…

• Responsiveness

This is an awesome free product, its about time someone cerated something like this so well done!! I've only just discovered this so I havent used it yet but would like to.

However, I have a question, does it create responsive code? You say that the code will be cross-browser compatible but does it create code with media queries so that it reconfigures on any device?

If not then you need to address that issue since more and more people will be viewing websites purely on mobile devices instead of laptops.

If it does then great!...but I haven't seen that…

454 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        30 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that all websites created with Webydo are now able to have a mobile and tablet responsive version.

With a click of a button, your site will now be converted and optimize for any mobile device. Webydo automatically gathers the content from your site, re-organizes it for the different devices and creates a whole new responsive website.

This means that if you choose to have a mobile version of your site, when someone visits your website from a mobile device, they are automatically shown the mobile version.

The brand new mobile/tablet editor is now available for all users!

With the new editor, you can fine tune your mobile/tablet version using the various customization options. These options allow you to change the scale of items, move features around, hide content and change the overall design of the mobile/tablet website, to provide as great an experience on mobile as…

• A SEARCH Box

A search box to enable visitor to be able to search the site for pages and keywords.

450 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Visitor Signup & Login

Allow website visitors to signup for the site with an email and password giving them access to "members-only" pages or content. These emails could then be pulled into a database to allow the creation of email newsletters.

428 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            23 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for your great idea!
            We have started the development process of this request.

We will keep you updated with the status as soon as we have updates.

Keep sharing your ideas with us!

• Offer domain names

I think it would be great to offer a third plan (in addition to "free" and "standard") that includes a domain name and email account(s) with it. I'd love to be able to have everything to do with my website, hosting, domain, email etc ALL through webydo - and it would make things easiest for clients who don't already own a domain name or email to have everything under "one roof".

334 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Rollover states for shapes and text

It would be great to have rollover states for shapes and text boxes just like there is for menu buttons.

301 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • 100% Whitelabel

Be able to remove "powered by webydo" and change login urls to mybrand.com/login or a generic url which doesn't contain the webydo.com brand

291 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature has been improved and expanded, in order to provide a more comprehensive solution for both studios and agencies.

This will allow designers to custom-brand Webydo’s interface and present it to their clients as their own.

We are constantly adding more and more custom-branding abilities to Webydo.

You are granted with your own log-in page, displaying your own logo, so your clients will be able to log-in directly to their websites, in order to manage content, without having to go through Webydo at all.

Branding is a key element for any designer. Whether you own a large company or you are a freelancer, your brand is your identity.

• Eyedropper

Hey guys, it would be extremely helpful to have an eyedropper in order to sample color for best on-site match of our design.

Thanks a lot for the splendid work. I love working on Webydo.

Cheers!
                  Alan

272 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Under Review  ·  15 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Custom 404 Error Pages

It would be great to be able to design our own custom error pages (called 404 pages) when someone navigates to a page on our website that has been removed or doesn't exist - instead of the standard webydo branded 404 "page not found" page it would be nice to have our own.

252 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Mailchimp intergration with forms feature

It would be great if you could integrate mailchimp into the forms feature so when the site user fills in the fields the information gets added to mail chimp lists. I believe this can be done through using an API key the link is below.
                      (Also from reading there page it looks as if they fund API integrations)
                      http://apidocs.mailchimp.com/

Mailchimp is great for marketing newsletters and general mailing lists. But there form builder is well rubbish…and very unflexible when adding it to the html widget.

It would be awesome to add this feature to your amazing service. Love what you…

244 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      • Built-in Blog

You guys have a concept here that I couldn't be happier to find. Complete free reign of creative appearance very similar to Photoshop, but for building and designing websites. I've tried to keep up to date with my knowledge of HTML and CSS, but I just don't have the time to code and debug my own websites anymore while still being productive helping my clients. So thank you for this platform and for the ability to beta test it. :)

Now for my suggestions...

A search bar that can be set to work with the content found throughout the website.…

236 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I want to introduce you to our newest feature we like to call “Articles”.

Articles is a feature for creating repetitive based elements, such as blog posts, product collections, news feeds, and many more.

With Articles, designers are now able to design a template that will allow the content manager to add new posts on their own.
                          Every new post created will follow the same design format as the other posts.

Feel free to try it out by clicking on the Articles icon in Webydo studio’s main menu.

Ongoing Development:

The Articles feature development process is an ongoing process based on our designer ’s community experience, focused on quick responses to feedback and continuous development. The Articles feature will have several updates in the near future. These updates will be based on your feedback.

We’re waiting to hear your feedback – tell us what you think!

• More FIT TO options for shapes

It is currently only possible to fit a shape to the site width - it would be great to be able to fit the shape to the background width (not height, just width!) so that the shape would always extend to the web browser edges. This would allow me to create various colored strips or "sections" that fit across the entire background to the edges of the web browser.

an example can be seen attached with the white shape stretched across the black background to fit to the edges of the browser (or background) edges...

220 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                            20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Widgets Gallery

Would be great to have a page where there are links to commonly used Widgets + newly designed Widgets.

I would love to share some of my own Widgets, or even sell my Widgets to designers in our community...

192 votes
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                              5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi SEG, thanks for your great idea!

We are gathering feedback on this one, so that when we get to develop it, it will answer all the community’s needs.

Keep sharing your ideas with us! Things are getting more and more exciting here…

• Package & export/save complete site design

First of all, this a great service!
                              This might be available already but can you export your finished design?

The ability to completely package all the images, text styles, html, css etc and either export/save it to your desktop would be a massive help to designer who aren't or don't want to be html gurus.

Scaleable charges depending on the amount of pages designed even at £30 / £50 / £70 etc it would be viable for most small one man design teams to get professional results to their clients own in-house IT/Marketing etc to manage.

Thanks

182 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are happy to announce that you may now export a site created with Webydo.
                                By doing so, you will download a file containing all the site’s pages and media.

How To Do It:
                                In the Dashboard, click the “Settings” icon next to the desired site, and click “Download Website As A Zip Backup File.”

Have fun!

• Rotate text/images

I'd like the ability to rotate my pics or text, can we do this in Webydo, I cannot in Wix.

181 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                                  17 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Enable JS & CSS to be added in the <head>

The depth of visual design and widgets is good, but we there will always be something that needs a little bit more to achieve.

Squarespace & Unbounce are good reference examples where this is supported.

172 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    13 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re happy to announce that you now have the ability to add your own code to any section (including the “Head” section) of your Webydo sites.

You may add and edit the code in all the site’s sections in order to have full control of your site, and to be able to easily embed widgets that need code to be added to different sections of a page.

You may also add code to your site’s CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) document, if you wish to do so.

In order to add/edit code, in the studio, click on the “Pages” link on the top menu. Next to each of your site’s pages, you will find the “Add Code” option.

Hope you like it :)

• full page galleries, better designs

better gallery styles. easier to customize, diffterence sizes for portrait and horizontal pictures. Perhaps a gallery that zooms in full page.

168 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                      Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Webydo Offline Desktop Application

Wouldn't it be great to have a Webydo Desktop Application, where you can build your website offline and then log in to your Webydo account to upload it there?
                                      Some of us do not have reliable broadband to build websites online (especially those of us in remote areas.)
                                      I'm presently in Africa, and the challenges here wont allow me to have enough online time to build the ideal Webydo website that I'm looking forward to building.
                                      Im hoping that the Webydo team would look into this and make it a reality.

158 votes
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        Gathering Feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • My Logo on My Client's CMS

Hey guys,
                                        it would be great to be able to insert my logo into the interface of the content management system (instead of the webydo logo) - so that my clients will receive a clear and fully branded service by me.

157 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Custom Brand Webydo as Your Own!

We are very excited to announce that we have just released new custom-branding abilities to Webydo.

This will allow designers to custom-brand Webydo’s interface and present it to their clients as their own.

You will also be granted with your own log-in page, displaying your own logo, so your clients will be able to log-in directly to their websites, in order to manage content, without having to go through Webydo at all.

Branding is a key element for any designer. Whether you own a large company or you are a freelancer, your brand is your identity.

• HTML5

It's the way of the web. Most modern websites are moving to HTML5 for the backend code, it allows more to be done with our websites like transitions, animations, flash free videos etc and the current "HTML4 strict" that webydo uses is getting dated - it would be great to stay current

141 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All Webydo websites are valid HTML5 sites.

It was specially designed to deliver rich content. The current version delivers everything from animation to graphics, music to movies, and can also be used to build complicated websites.

HTML5 is also cross-platform. It is designed to work whether you are using a PC, or a Tablet, a Smartphone, or a Smart TV.

← Previous 1 3 4 5 20 21
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Participate - Vote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base