Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. I suggest that is very important to have an spanish version.

I suggest to have an spanish version .

Thank you

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dropbox integration

Does it make sense to integrate dropbox inside the studio to move files easily with minimising time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Back to Dashboard Link in Studio

I think it would be great to have a "back to dashboard" link from the design studio section of Webydo. I've been working on multiple client sites (including my own personal site) and I'd like to be able to jump easily between sites if I'm working on one page and suddenly have an idea I need to drop into another site. My current solution is to save my ideas in Evernote so I can (hopefully) remember what I intended to build at a later date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do you plan to develop a multi-language option?

In our global work many times we need multi-language support. I've unsuccessfully tried to create the one with existing functionality.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Ilan,
    You may build a site with Webydo on any language you want.

You may use “Right to Left” and “Left to Right” languages.

The interface is only available in English at the moment, but we will probably make it multi-language in the future.

6. Facebook Page Integration

Facebook Page Integration – Connect to Facebook pages to push entire pages of content into the Facebook platform.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This is one of the best ideas we’ve got!

We have just started having fun.

And this is the first time we plan on not having the idea reach the status “completed” :)

Thanks!

8. Lock Elements

A way to lock elements into place so you don't accidentally move them trying to move something else

284 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Started  ·  Sivan responded

Hi everyone,
    Development on an improved Layers Window has started. Reordering layers, locking and more will be available once the development is complete.

We will keep you updated, thanks for all the votes!

9. Collection of plugins or widgets based on jqery... for better interactivity...

Hi guys i really like what i see here... Finaly something easy to use and powerfull... My idea is to build collection on plugins or widgets based on jquery plugins so people can put interactivity into sites without need to code... Looking forward to see how webydoo becoming better and stronger tool for us designers...

203 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Make a lite (express version) of the studio with less options.

Some people want to have a website ASAP. Build a lite version for making a website trully fast. OR make a button for the people who doesnt know much. Also make possible to switch themes on the fly in this lite verion. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sliders should be able to link to a certain page.

Sliders should be able to link to a page. I want to announce different services and I need the images displayed in the slider to be able to link to the services and products I'm announcing there.

231 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

Full-width, slideshow, horizontal, rotator and grid galleries are the newest additions to the Webydo Studio. Each gallery has it’s own unique editing options which you may change within the Design Panel.

12. Auto Save

In my experience so far, there is a real need for an Auto Save feature. Although we can press the save button, there are times when I have flipped back and forth between pages/design views and my work has gone back to the prior edits.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…

In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.

- Every change is auto-saved
    - Go back in time endlessly
    - See who made changes and when
    - Preview site versions before restoring

Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.

How to work it

1. Open the Webydo Studio
    2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
    3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
    4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.

5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History…

13. Switching between Webydo themes

It seems that you're locked into a Webydo theme once you select it for your site. That's a pretty frustrating issue. Most other hosted CMSes make it pretty easy to try out and switch between themes.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Scott!

Our “themes” are used as a starting point, for your inspiration. They are not templates.

You may edit every single pixel in them, so changing the “theme” is not really an option.

Anyway, let’s hear what the community thinks. If it get’s enough votes, we will develop it!

14. Support for attachments when contacting support

Please forward to support. On Chrome Version 28.0.1500.95 m

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. ready-made layouts for forms

would be cool to have a library of ready-made layouts for forms, right? I think it will save us time...

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Replace Objects and Modify Anchor Points

In addition to the copy/paste function and the duplicate function, I would like to see a replace option as well. I often will apply changes to one of multiple objects and would like to quickly replace the other objects without having to retype the properties for each. I also think that re-sizing options should include the ability to select the anchor point for the object instead of it only being top-left by default

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks David for your great idea!

Lets see what the community thinks about the idea. As our development plan is based on the community’s votes, we will be watching the vote count on this one too.

17. Configure with Facebook to Add E-commerce Solutions to FB

I would like to offer my clients Facebook stores so that they can have another way of reaching their customers. Consider allowing users to make designs "Facebook friendly".

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

In order to design a Facebook page, you just need to make sure you set your site width a little bit smaller.

To do that, go to the “Site Presets” on Webydo’s studio and set your site width narrower than 810 pixels.

This is how Facebook explain it:

“The amount of space available to your tab app is bounded by the outer context of Facebook. It may be configured to display with a width of 520 pixels (default) or 810 pixels.”

18. cms front-end

create a webydo multi CMS plug for front-end design, would make you gain a lot of users dudes

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. grab hand

All adobe graphics software has a little hand grab option that allows you to move the page around...I cant get to the bottom of my page...not sure why, I dont seem to have a side bar that allows me to move up and down...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Site scrolling in Preview

When the site is previewed we need to use the scrollbar in the browser to scroll up/down. Please change so that mouse scroll can be used.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base