Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Advanced SEO

More sophisticated SEO features and power

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. exportable site including images !

Everytime I export a site there is images missing. It would be great to export a site with all the images in the site :)

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

All site exports include everything you need to host the website on your own server.

Images in Image and Section/Shape elements get added to a folder within the export.

Images in the Media Galleries are coded in and require your site to be hosted in order to see them.

If you believe that your export was missing pages or information, please contact support@webydo.com and we can get you a new export.

3. PDF BUTTON

Sometimes we need, or our clients need a pdf or rpint button.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This can actually be done :)

First you will need to create the PDF link – using our text element.

1. Link text within the text element to a file
    2. Copy the URL generated after uploading your PDF
    3. Select your button element
    4. Link it to your URL

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our support department!

4. Bugs & Transferring sites

Transfer websites between accounts. From one subscribed account to another subscribed account. I'm currently building on my friends profile because I can't afford it yet, but once I can, I'd like to be able to transfer my work.
    Mainly the builder is amazing!! There are just a few bugs that could be squashed

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. white label video tutorials

As there have been quite a few new changes and additions to Webydo, not least with the arrival of new Webydo Store area, can we please have the current white label tutorials on Vimeo updated and some new specifically "WHITE LABEL" video tutorials created for the store and new apps?

Thank you

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Buttons link

We should be able to link a button (for example "Click") to an image. Currently this feature is not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Diana, thank for reaching out.

Could you pleas elaborate some more on your request? What do you mean by linking to an image? Is the image supposed to open as a pop-up?

Thanks, waiting for your comment.

7. More Themes

Adding more regularly new themes. It save alot of time having those ressources. I know there is always new theme but still not enought in my opinion.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I would like to discuss further working with you guys....need more details though.

I would like to discuss further working with you guys....need more details though.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Already Available  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ability to create a wireframe or template

It would be good to be able to create a template, wireframe or guides that I can toggle on and off, that appear on all pages so that I can make sure each of my pages are consistent in composition.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. multi-language

Hello,
    I am looking to make a multi-language website.

can this be done

my current website design is www.ivdei.org

I need menus with sub menus in both french and in English. I also need a members section that is paseword protected.

thanks,

Gabriel

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Deleting Your Site is Too Easy

I think it is way to easy to delete your site. I'm afraid that one day I accidentally delete a project I have been working on for hours/days and I won't be able to recover it. I think it be good to have a password credential to delete the site. Or even if you delete it by accident maybe the webydo team can still keep it in their database for like 24 hrs or so for precautions .

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Moving and duplicating pages between menus

At the moment in "Pages" we can move and duplicate a page within a single menu, but we can't duplicate and/or move a page from one menu to another, which means that if want to do either of these things we have to recreate it again from scratch and which is an incredible waste of time.

So it would be really useful if we could have this option please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,

Moving a page from one menu to another is possible.

Click the Pages link on the top menu or the Plus + button on the page tabs bar to open the Pages & Navigation window.

There you will find the “Included In” field.

Included In enables you to move the page between menus if you have more than one menu. If you want a page included in more than one menu, leave the page in one of the menus and create a LINK to the page in the other menu.

Read more here:

http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/Pages-Navigation-/52333733/How-To-Change-Page-Settings.htm

13. Support

where is the support team tab at the bottom? All it asks for is to request a demo. but Derek has been helpful , very helpful when my customer success manager gets tied up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Additional Thumbnail on Gallery Layout Option

It would be nice to have a thumbnail gallery have the option to center/crop thumbnails as opposed to stretching them and/or containing their dimensions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. powr.io plugin

Webydo recently introduced powr.io plugin. This is good, but can be costly as these features are not free. A few dollars here and there for each feature can add up. Webydo service itself is quote expensive and to add powr.io plugin to it. It's just becoming too expensive compared to other online web builder providers. Dont' you think?

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Already Available  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Simon,
    All of POWr,IO’s widgets basic functions are free. You need to register to use them, but only use payment is for additional features, like branding removal and other functions.
    We will be releasing more and more new features like this in the near future, not just POWr.IO.
    Why don’t you tell us what you like to see in the Studio?

16. File Tab Feature

Hi Guys - Am not sure exactly what to call this, but landed on a colleague's site and loved this all on one page file tab feature:
    http://www.vivintsolar.com/go-solar#save-money

It's not quite an accordion or maybe it is a horizontal one? It would be great to be able to add something like this to my site.

Just a thought.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, this is already available.
    In your studio, under the “Widgets” category (in the left Elements Panel) you will find a widget called “Tabs”.

The Tabs Element allows you to organize and display any content with custom navigation tabs.

17. Buttons linking to editable gallery slides

We need a way of being able to click a button (could be an image or some text) to take us to a slide of an editable gallery.

For example, you've got an Our Team page and you want to have a picture of each of the 3 team members, and just below, when a user clicks on it, it will show you the bio for that person, and when you click on the next person it will show you their bio. So instead of having long pages with all this information and scrolling down a lot (anchor links aren't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the feedback!

You should try the “Tabs” widget, under the “Widgets” category, in the elements panel.

The “Tabs” widget allows you to organize and display any content with custom navigation tabs.

18. white label video cms

A White Label Video on how clients can use and get the most from the CMS. This video could be added to a designers/agencies website help page saving training time and on going help requests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. FUNCTION: Push other elements down when rearranging

Function to "push" elements down when moving an element.
    There is a function (a circle that turns blue) if you wanna move a text box and push elements below the box downwards. Excellent.
    I´d really like the same for images and other elements.
    I just had to move ALL the elements of the whole **** page separately because the top image had to be bigger. Took me 20 minutes :(

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Slide Slogan

Creo que puede tener utilidad una caja de texto editable que cambie como un slide show pero sólo con texto. De esa forma puedes tener un video en la home de fondo y sobre ese video unas frases descriptivas que se suceden una de la otra..

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories