Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. banner manager

Include a banner manager as a widget.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Center Menu Bar option

Menu bars can currently go left to right or right to left, but they can't be centered.

57 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Bugs in the articles widget?

The first thing I noticed was that it responds very slowly.
    The second thing I noticed was that when I drug the articles widget down, with its three available entries, I was unsuccessful in deleting the two I did not want. I tried to do this many times.

The third thing I noticed was that putting a video into a post with the same drag and drop method, was impossible. I opened a chat and the person attempted to assist me. He said that if I drag the YouTube vido icon into the body of the blog entry, the video…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Is it possible from my homepage, to create a pop-up slider or gallery (rather than just one window) for each of my projects? I have found

Is it possible from my homepage, to create a pop-up slider or gallery (rather than just one window) for each of my projects?

I have also found that some details could be improved. For example, when there is a pop-up window, giving the "x" out button a roll-over option to communicate to the user that the mouse is registering the "x". The same situation exists with my homepage "+" sign. When the mouse rolls over, it should change colors etc. to communicate the operation with me, much like how the "x" out sign on Firefox does as my mouse rolls…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Multilingual sites with to having to link pages

I have been trying to create a site with just 2 languages, but the menu in the drop down keep reverting to the original menu each time I save. I am sure this is a bug, and I am trying to do too much with the menus and links. so I am wondering if anyone has thought out a way to allow multilingual without having to manually create linked menus? Either way, I look forward to this bug being addressed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Syndicating/linking Webydo Blog posts with Facebook fan page

I want to start posting Articles using my Webydo website, but I also would like the post to appear on my chosen Facebook fan page. There is software called Networkdblogs which allows that, but I can't seem to get it working from my Webydo site. Are you aware of this software/interface? And is what I am wanting possible?? Would love to have this sorted. It would mean Posting on my site and having those posts available to my FB and Twitter followers.

Regards.
    John

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Webydo Offline Desktop Application

Wouldn't it be great to have a Webydo Desktop Application, where you can build your website offline and then log in to your Webydo account to upload it there?
    Some of us do not have reliable broadband to build websites online (especially those of us in remote areas.)
    I'm presently in Africa, and the challenges here wont allow me to have enough online time to build the ideal Webydo website that I'm looking forward to building.
    Im hoping that the Webydo team would look into this and make it a reality.

667 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  35 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Some Basic Dashboard Issues and Suggestions on Managment of Account

This is absolutely a basic I am shocked to not find here. When I go on my DASHBOARD, all I can do is edit a site or build a site. There is no way to reach my account in the event I want to do something like change my password.

This page needs some serious updating in my estimation. The following should be added:
    1. Link to My Account - with ability to update email addresses and password info.
    2. Clicking on the Webydo Logo should take you to Webydo's home page, not leave you on the same page.
    3.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Display RSS content

RSS is the best way to aggregate useful content. In that context, it will be interesting if webydo could create a tool, whereby RSS content can be displayed beautifully on the page.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Gallery: add buttons to (auto)play/pause, forward and backward.

Allow the user/viewer to control the autoplay gallery - current release does not support pause. Also be able to go next or previous image. Similar to a Google DOCS presentation.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Membership site creation option

Integration with Sentry or some other membership payment gateway would be WAY COOL.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Modal windows, etc. or third party Java Script Librarys

Make it possible to add modal windows linking to files, internal pages or URL's. Also accordion divs and tabs or the possibility to add third party JavaScript libraries for these type of features.

35 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Adding sounds to our websites

Adding Sound to our websites, can we add sound to any feature on the websites such as menu options etc. A lot of my clients ask for sound in there website. Can we please make it possible to where it can happen! That would be awesome!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. FTP account

My Partner and me , we create 3Dcontent.
    We love the idea of Webydo and think about a premium account. But there is a small problem :)

Usually we share our stuff over an FTP account with our betatester.
    We sponsor also contests in different 3D forums , where we distribute to the winner the price over the FTP account.
    On our current site we offer also freeies and tutorials which the people can download direct from the site as zip file.

Will this be possible at Webydo in the near future?

( sorry fo my bad english)
    Here our…

33 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dropbox integration

Does it make sense to integrate dropbox inside the studio to move files easily with minimising time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Back to Dashboard Link in Studio

I think it would be great to have a "back to dashboard" link from the design studio section of Webydo. I've been working on multiple client sites (including my own personal site) and I'd like to be able to jump easily between sites if I'm working on one page and suddenly have an idea I need to drop into another site. My current solution is to save my ideas in Evernote so I can (hopefully) remember what I intended to build at a later date.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Make a lite (express version) of the studio with less options.

Some people want to have a website ASAP. Build a lite version for making a website trully fast. OR make a button for the people who doesnt know much. Also make possible to switch themes on the fly in this lite verion. Thank you.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Picture Gallery with Links

When using a Gallery feature, each picture will also serve as a link to a page. this way we can use the pictures like news or announcements that point to articles or the more details.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. News Scroller

Would like to have a news stroller element with the common features like stop and resume scrolling in mouse rollover.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add CAPTCHA to the Form element

Will be nice to have CAPTCHA (http://www.captcha.net/), or something similar to the form element.

SPAM filters are pretty common for forms, and a feature expected by most clients.

Regards

136 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Eitan,
    Thank you for the good idea!

Adding CAPTCHA (an acronym for Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart") to the forms seems like the natural next step.

Thanks for the good feedback, we hope this feature’s development will be encouraged by the community’s voting.

Keep sharing your ideas with us! Things are getting more and more exciting here…

• Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base