Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. grab hand

All adobe graphics software has a little hand grab option that allows you to move the page around...I cant get to the bottom of my page...not sure why, I dont seem to have a side bar that allows me to move up and down...

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. What about a calendar?

Pretty much every site-building software includes the option of adding a calendar. Do you have it? I looked around and couldn't find it. Wix allows for the inclusion of a Google calendar. Not sure about Weebly. What about Webydo?

72 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Webydo mobile apps for full control of clients's site when on the go

Hey Webydo team,

It would be great to have two mobile apps -

1. With our designers's dashboard - so we can allocate CMS permission, set site settings, ext, on the go.

2. A CMS app - for quick content update of our clients' sites. The CMS app can be used by ourselves or by the clients themselves.

It would be great if I can get notifications whenever my clients make content changes.

What do you guys think?

242 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks T.J. for your great idea!

We will gather as much feedback as we can on this feature.

When we have all the info we need, we will send it to production.

Lets see what the community thinks about the idea. As our development plan is based on the community’s votes, we will be watching the vote count on this one too.

4. ready-made layouts for forms

would be cool to have a library of ready-made layouts for forms, right? I think it will save us time...

51 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Profiles for designers

Hey Webydo,
    It would be cool to be able to communicate directly with other designers on Webydo. I see cool stuff people are doing and I would love to get tips and learn some new tricks (or help when I can).

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Milestones

It would be really helpful if Webydo could provide estimated completion dates for features or upgrades that are planned or underway. Especially if shown as a progress bar or graph.

Even if the estimated completion dates are total pie in the sky "guesstimates," it would at least give current and potential Webydo users somewhat of an idea of how to properly plan their projects and use of Webydo. For example, if Webydo estimates that a new feature won't be ready for 12+ months, you can at least plan knowing this feature won't be ready in only a few weeks, and…

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Switching between Webydo themes

It seems that you're locked into a Webydo theme once you select it for your site. That's a pretty frustrating issue. Most other hosted CMSes make it pretty easy to try out and switch between themes.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks Scott!

Our “themes” are used as a starting point, for your inspiration. They are not templates.

You may edit every single pixel in them, so changing the “theme” is not really an option.

Anyway, let’s hear what the community thinks. If it get’s enough votes, we will develop it!

8. Import option from other CMSes

Many, if not most, people have existing sites. So it would be extremely helpful for them and the growth of Webydo if there was a way to import sites built with other CMSes such as WordPress. For Webydo to prosper (survive?) it needs to be much easier to "switch" to Webydo from other CMSes.

418 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    27 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Import Layered PSDs

Ability to import layered PSDs into webydo

114 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. copy and move elements whit ALT+SHIFT btn

to copy element i can press ALT + Dragging the mouse on the screen
    at adobe if you press:
    ALT+SHIFT+Dragging the mouse on the screen
    the elements are copppied the 45/90/180 Degrees
    will be nice to have it to

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea!

Keyboard shortcuts are always a good thing,
    we just love them!

We hope this feature will gather enough votes, so it will be moved to the top of the priority list for the development team.

11. Dragging elements

When dragging a table, menu, or image, the screen should automatically scroll with your selection so you don't have to stop at the edge of the screen.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. menu with images

Making a menu with a bunch of images sequenced - in fact you could extend it to a 'social footer' setting with a bunch of social icons (that we could choose from).

Super work fellas - you've got it right. :)

53 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sammer,

Thanks for the feedback

As for now, you can edit the menu fill properties.

You may use color, stroke and shadows, as well as using an image as a button.

You may also set different properties (and images) for each button state (mouse hover, selected button…)

As for using a different images for each menu button (“sequenced”), this would really bring total freedom of design.

Hopefully, this feature will gather enough votes, so it will be moved to the top of the priority list for the development team.

13. Amazon Affiliate

Ability to add amazon affiliate products

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make the background image as a slider & video too!

Would be awesome to have the ability for the background image slides to different background image. Would more awesome if video background is possible to be added as the page background.

247 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. dynamic content

Im not sure if this is currently possible yet, but so far it seems like only static html pages are supported. It would be nice to have content that changes on a single page vs navigating to multiple pages. Is this possible?

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Webydo does have dynamic content. For example, you can make fantastic text overlay effects that occur when you mouse-over images. Just add an image and select “Text Caption”.

We are currently in the last stages of developing rollover states for shapes and text boxes just like there is for menu buttons. Hopefully it will be developed and released as soon as possible.

We are also working on the development of anchor tags for links. (Anchor tags scroll the page to a specific spot when a button or link is clicked to scroll the page smoothly to the desired area).

16. transition

page transitions!!

253 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. grid overlay

how about making the grid overlay with horizontal lines also?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Multiple Layout Sections

Currently there are only three sections (1) Head, (2) Content, & (3) Footer. Can we expand this to enable arbitrary sections?

The various fit-to features are good, but apply to whole of each of the sections, which compromises the richness of layout.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Automating data from forms

Can I port the data that is collected by forms out of Webydo? Can I automate that? Currently it does't appear so, and obviously that is important to me.
    I would love to be able to automate form submissions into a Google Docs spreadsheet or similar.

thanks
    Mike

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 7 8 9 11 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base