Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. 4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Already Available  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
    Webydo already supports adaptive design, you can learn more about it in the Knowledge Base.
    http://goo.gl/B4s91X

If you have more questions feel free to contact our support team.

3. Add a link to text

You can link things like pages to images, but why not with text??

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Format words within a paragraph

Webydo is wonderful. You guys are doing a great job!

One of the important features you're missing, though, is being able to format individual words within a paragraph. Right now, you can only format whole paragraphs, so if you need to make a word bold or a different color, you can't. Clients working CMS would love to be able to do this.

Please add this feature.

Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ability to adjust Webydo CMS access for Specific Projects

Hello,

I would love the ability to give access to a CMS user for one or two specific projects that way they can see their site being built and to it but restrict the access to all of the other projects my company has going on.

Any chance this could be possible so that I can let my customers preview their site without showing all my goods.

Thanks!
    Spence

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Scalable Pricing Method

How about a sliding scale for pricing.

Example: A user moves a sliding scale on your pricing page. Based on what features they want, or how much they want to spend on webydo, you can sugest relevant details about what you offer and how you can help. Perhaps even offer a solution to the potential customers needs, therefore almost guaranteeing a new customer.

I have seen your pricing and i'm not that wealthy enough to be able to even aford the basic package. Perhaps you could offer certain features for a more lower end market, and so capitalise on those…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Already Available  ·  Ella responded

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your feedback. Scalable pricing method is actually avialable on Webydo, and our account managers can tailor a plan that fits your exact needs.

Just send an email to support@webydo.com, and ask to speak with an account manager. Don’t forget to include your phone number to ensure they will get back to you shortly.

7. Change to RTL on page settings

hi
    i think itll be a very usefully and good idea to enable to change from LTR to RTL. in edition also add this to the editor.

thanks

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Using the “Site Presets” panel you can define your site alignment. The paragraph style editor also includes alignment options.

If you are struggling with this functionalities, don’t hesitate to contact our support team at http://www.webydo.com/contact-support.html.

8. Non-editable CMS

It would be helpful if most elements on a page are non-editable. I only want a minute portion in a page that's editable by my client and it's tedious that I have to go through every element in a page to make them non-editable. Alternatively, give designers a choice when they start the design phase if they want most of the page/s editable or not. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diana,

We appreciate you feedback, however we are not sure your request is clear to us. Currently, you can define the content manager’s type of abilities as:

- Content Editing: enable the CMS user to edit existing content and duplicate whole pages. These users do not have access to design tools and to elements marked with Non-Editable by CMS.

- Full Design Abilities: enable the CMS user to have the same exact privileges that you do in terms of designing their website.

Please let us know is you find the “Content Editing” privileges insufficient to you needs.

9. Get Facebook codes to for buttons, like boxes and nes page plugin to actually work

Get Facebook codes to for buttons, like boxes and nes page plugin to actually work

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Global CSS File

It would be extremely helpful to be able to upload a css file to be used globally throughout individual sites. Furthermore, a better feature would be to edit the css in a text editor like kinda like the html widget.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Donavyyn,

Webydo is a non-coding platform, so instead of editing the CSS using cod – the CSS is automatically generated while you are designing.

You can set up color swatches in the “Site Presets” section, and use them on different elements. This will have the same effect as a CSS file, meaning that if you change the colour in the “Site Presets” it will change accordingly for all elements it was used on.

Text elements work in a CSS-based form as well, when you save styles and apply them to different text on the site and when a style changes, it applies the change to all text elements using the same style.

11. undo / history

It would be great to be able to have a HISTORY panel where you can jump back to a specific action or version like in Photoshop.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Most of the functions you have described already exists on the “Revision History” feature, released earlier this year. It enables you to preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.

Regarding your great suggestion to restore a specific action: let’s see the community’s feedback.

12. css

I use css codes on Dreamweaver and other platform and they always work well. I tried on WEBYDO ....nothing happen.
    The below answer : (You may also add code to your site’s CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) document, if you wish to do so.In order to add/edit code, in the studio, click on the “Pages” link on the top menu. Next to each of your site’s pages, you will find the “Add Code” option. ) ..... is not working.
    Maybe someone found the way to let CSS codes work, if so please advice.

Thanks

Claudio

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi there,

The CSS section works in regards to any code added in the HTML section.

So that if you chose to add code to the site you are also able to add CSS for that code.

This CSS will not affect elements that were added using the Webydo editor, only elements that were coded in the HTML section.

13. Editing Headers

Only allow changes in Desktop header to impact all pages. Editing the header in other displays such as tablet or mobile shouldn't impact the alignment on the Desktop version. It creates an unnecessary battle with resizing between versions.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback. We share your view about maintaining header content hierarchy, however would like to highlight a change we have applied lately and is relevant to your idea:

Originally, each page on Webydo Studio contained header and footer sections, separated from the main content area by flexible horizontal dividers.

After implementing the Responsive Studio and considering our users requests, we found that the header divider is no longer helpful – and this feature no longer exist in new projects.

14. image alt tags

It would be great if we could add alt tags to images

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Image Link to File or popup of larger image

I'd like to be able to add a link to a file (PDF, Word Doc, etc.) or pop-up of a larger image. I'm going to try a work-around with adding a transparent text box with a link in some text, but this feature would e great for people want to show a thumbnail image to open up to either a file or image.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mary,

There are a few options to go about this.

You can link an image to pop-up:
    - Insert the full size image
    - Make it smaller
    - Adjust the size using the “fitting” on the right side panel and the zoom on the top panel to create a perfect thumbnail
    - On the top panel in the “link” options select “pop-up”

You can link a text or an image to a file:
    - Insert a textbox
    - You can either use text to create this link or remove all text and use the small image icon to insert an image into the textbox
    - Mark the text/image and select the link icon on the small menu on the top of the textbox
    - Select “link to file” and upload the file
    In the “target” section select the “pop-up” option and adjust the settings

Please make sure to hit…

17. Fixed header

Not sure how to fix a header to the top. That would be useful.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    Already Available  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. picture animation

If i could mark some of the pictures on my site with an animation code, and a code on the site to tell the system to activate that function. All pictures on marked could then participate in an animation on top of the side. Would be a little more than nice to have. There should be no need for more the function codes: Up-Down-L/R-R/L, at least in the beginning.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Have you checked our parallax scrolling animation feature? It allows you to animate any element on your site with unique motion paths, transitions and speed.

To learn more about the parallax feature: https://vimeo.com/103309988

19. The ability to have 'sticky' menus

Say you have a menu at the bottom of the browser window, when you scroll down, the menu moves up the screen then 'sticks' to the top whilst the page continues to scroll?

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Ability to see what I have already uploaded

Webydo misses the feature to see all the images I have already uploaded for my website. It would be great to have my uploaded images online so I don't have to keep re-uploading them overtime

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Liam,
    You may see every image you upload to your site, in the Media Library.

Click CMD/CTRL+ M or open it from the “view” menu and you’ll be able to upload all of your images onto the Webydo system and use them to build your site.

This is a great and easy way to make the site’s images available to another designer or a CMS user working on the site.

• Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base