Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. SSL Certificates are a Must!

SSL certificates immediately

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. HTML Code

It would be awesome if the html code could expand like the shapes and pictures do. If it had the fit to option too.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Moving and duplicating pages between menus

At the moment in "Pages" we can move and duplicate a page within a single menu, but we can't duplicate and/or move a page from one menu to another, which means that if want to do either of these things we have to recreate it again from scratch and which is an incredible waste of time.

So it would be really useful if we could have this option please?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,

Moving a page from one menu to another is possible.

Click the Pages link on the top menu or the Plus + button on the page tabs bar to open the Pages & Navigation window.

There you will find the “Included In” field.

Included In enables you to move the page between menus if you have more than one menu. If you want a page included in more than one menu, leave the page in one of the menus and create a LINK to the page in the other menu.

Read more here:

http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/Pages-Navigation-/52333733/How-To-Change-Page-Settings.htm

4. Allowing Stroke for the Actual Text and not the box around it

I have found that sometimes when putting text in the full width galleries or fluid galleries the background clashes with the text. Is it possible to have a stroke feature for the actual text within the text element, and not the stroke for the border of the element.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Faster loading gallery

My image gallery has numerous large images. It takes a long time to load. I suspect the gallery loads all at once and that's what takes so much time. While I'm working on reducing file size, this request is for you to figure out how to make a big gallery load quicker. For example, the first couple of images would load first so they appear on the screen, then the rest of the page would load, then the remainder of the gallery images that aren't visible immediately upon loading.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. User authentication plugin

It is very necessary to create user's authentication plugin to the sites created on Webydo. Urgently!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

This is for sure very necessary. I’ve added this idea to our queue and upvoted on your behalf.

Hopefully we can get this rolled into the feature sooner than later.

Thanks for the idea!

7. Stacked URLs

One of my clients thinks that it is amateurish to have .html at the end of URLs so I am pleased to hear this is on your Dev list.

The same client is also been quite disappointed that they can't stack URLs - as in www.website.com/software/free Is this something you could add to the dev list too, please?

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Scrolling in text paragraph

some sites have so much text to be shown in limited area, where scrolling in limited area works fine

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Make shape boxes editable in CMS

I have a genuine design problem when it comes to designing for the customers CMS, because if I use a coloured shaped box as background with text and images on top and then the customer changes the text to add a lot more text than I have allowed for, then the text will stick over the outside of the non-editable (in CMS) coloured shape area beneath.

So I either have to give my customer access to the DMS studio, which I don’t necessarily want to do, or I have to edit the page for them so it looks good, which…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Dynamic height in percentage.

Having this option allows us to create good looking landing pages. Having a gallery or a video running on background is something commonly used. The problem with webydo is that it can only be applied for certain resolutions(because of the pixel option). Having an option to set image/video/shape height in percentage will create more flexibility.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Image Button with ROLLOVER state

It would be really useful if we have an additional basic button that allowed us to upload simple flat web .png web icon images; similar to the phone image on your existing call button, or a link image, or arrow image, etc, but with a rollover state, to clearly show that it is an active link to a page, anchor, or whatever.

For example, if we could upload a black arrow for the inactive state, and upload a blue arrow for the rollover state.

Then as with all the other buttons be able to link that to either a page,…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi all, I have some news:

We have just released the “Hover Effects” element.

The Hover Effects element is an image element with multiple hover effects for you to choose from.

This wide variety of hover effects consists of fine lines, white space and clean typography. Use them to improve styling or to enhance the overall user experience of your site.

By the way, you may link the image to any page you wish, as a button.

Explore the Effects Here:
    http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/Basic-Elements-/80691636/The-Image-Hover-Effect-Element.htm

Let me know what you think!

12. Support

where is the support team tab at the bottom? All it asks for is to request a demo. but Derek has been helpful , very helpful when my customer success manager gets tied up.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. File Tab Feature

Hi Guys - Am not sure exactly what to call this, but landed on a colleague's site and loved this all on one page file tab feature:
    http://www.vivintsolar.com/go-solar#save-money

It's not quite an accordion or maybe it is a horizontal one? It would be great to be able to add something like this to my site.

Just a thought.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, this is already available.
    In your studio, under the “Widgets” category (in the left Elements Panel) you will find a widget called “Tabs”.

The Tabs Element allows you to organize and display any content with custom navigation tabs.

14. Idea for the galleries

It would be great to have a stretching down grid galleries i mean like the text boxes that getting bigger and pushing down all the rest of the site.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. VECTOR DATA CONVERTER

an on site built in bitmap converter,
    Convert Bitmap Images To Clean Vector Art

Automatically convert bitmap images like JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to the crisp, clean, scalable vector art of EPS, SVG, and PDF online

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Be able to pin elements to the edge of the broweser page

It would be amazing if we could pin elements to the edge the web browser. Where if I resize the browser the element moves with the page.
    http://kekselias.com/

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Small floating text pallet covers text to be edited

Small floating text pallet covers text to be edited, and can't be moved. Using Chrome 49/ Windows 10. See attached example.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. the auto-save is too fast

It's frustrating that auto-save happens each time a slight amendment is made. Could this be improved please? Thanks for listening.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diana, thanks for the feedback.

Can you please explain what is frustrating about the auto saving speed?

By the way, in the top left pane, you have the “Revision History” icon, that will allow you to go back in time indefinitely, and revert to any change you made.

19. Allow link to a file from an image

Please allow link to a file from an image. Instead of having an image and the having a line to say "click here" I would like to reach the file via the image. Thanks for listening.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Until we add the ability to directly attache a file to an image, you may try this:

- Insert a Text Element.
    - You can either use text to create this link or remove all text and use the small image icon to insert an image into the textbox
    - Mark the text/image and select the link icon on the small menu on the top of the textbox
    - Select “link to file” and upload the file
    In the “target” section select the “pop-up” option and adjust the settings

20. white label video cms

A White Label Video on how clients can use and get the most from the CMS. This video could be added to a designers/agencies website help page saving training time and on going help requests.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base