Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Hide and Reveal Text

It would be great to be able to have a clickable text which reveals more text from within a textbox. For example, clicking on a "Read More" text link would reveal more hidden text below the "Read More", pushing other content down.

77 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Have you tried the FAQ widget?

The FAQ widgets allows you to create, organize and display content on any page.

Just enter Questions and Answers in the Content menu, then edit Design settings to match your site.
    Include images, videos, and links. And choose between expandable accordion style, or display a single answer on click.

2. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Image Maps

Provide an easy way to create image maps that will make clickable areas on images. Provide link options to include a click-to-call link with an
    example of the correct telephone number format, i.e. 1, +, +1.555-123-456, etc.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. cms url page as customer's domain, not webyso

You state: "You will also be granted with your own log-in page, displaying your own logo, so your clients will be able to log-in directly to their websites, in order to manage content, without having to go through Webydo at all. Branding is a key element for any designer. Whether you own a large company or you are a freelancer, your brand is your identity."

Absolutely agree. However for a client to log-in they still have to visit sitename.webydo.com (or whatever).

Can't we use the client's domain and provide that to client to log-in? eg theirdomain.com/cms? Seems a bit daft…

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

This is already available.

Under the “My Branding” tab on the dashboard, there is a section called “Publish Sites Under Your Own Domain Name”.

This will allow you to connect your own domain name and publish sites under your own name.
    Instead of publishing sites under Webydo’s sub-domain like this: site123.webydo.com,
    publish your sites under your own domain, like this: site123.yourowndomain.com.

5. Please add wholesale pricing for web agencies!!

As a web agency that publishes at least 5 clients' websites a month we need a pricing plan that will fit our needs.

Full white label and personalized (high priority) support- will be very helpful too.

Webydo team - what do you think?

I'm sure many members of the community will support this much needed addition.

9 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Layers window position

I find the layers window gets in the way and I don't really need to see it constantly. Could it be instead part of the properties flyout? If not, a dropdown maybe?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Change the default speed of the gallery?

Currently is a fixed rate, which I find too fast.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. External Photo Galleries

It would be outstanding for photogs, and other users, to be able to link to their Flickr and 500px accounts.
    For example maybe with Flickr you could have it so users create 'sets' of their photos and then they can link to that set and it gets pulled into Webydo Gallery.
    Or maybe you allow users to setup login/connect to their 500px and flickr accounts, and so when you go to Gallery in Webydo, there is an option there to 'upload' pictures from there.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Heading Tags?

From what I understand about search engines, shouldn't we be worried that Webydo does not generate any H1, H2, etc. tags (or am I wrong)? Maybe we could attach them to the text boxes we choose.

I thought search engines like to see these and it helps them index our sites.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Is it possible to import animations from other sources, such as Adobe's Edge animate or Hype?

I do animation work in Hype and Adobe's Edge animate. Does Webydo allow for importing code to allow the animations to be seen?

Thank you.

18 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Un-nest pages

I have inadvertently nested a couple of pages under other pages in the Pages & Navigation window. I can not see how to undo this? I assume there must be a way, but it is not included in your tutorial video, and, if there isn't a way, there probably should be.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Sound integration

It would really be great to be able to integrate sound, in connection with actions on a site, such as when landing on the home page (look here for a very nice example : http://www.barbara.fr/fr/)

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Tumblr

Ability to show other blog sites post (ie, tumblr, or wordpress) via widget so clients can easily continue to have the old content on old blog display on webydo platform. This will eliminate the need to transfer content for the client.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Pop-up image bigger

There's no use of having an image pop-up the same size as the original. When clicking an image and making it pop-up we should have the possibility to make it bigger.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Collapsible components / accordion navigation

Would love the ability to create a collapsible side nav that works like this:

http://getbootstrap.com/javascript/#collapse

I have also heard people call this an accordion OR drawers.

65 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. cross-platform compatibility

Will the code generated by Webydo still be cross-platform compatible when all browsers gets upgraded?

What will we have to do to keep our client's sites cross-platform compatible?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. enable leverage of browser caching

enable leverage of browser caching to optimize speed of website.currently ranking low score on caching thru google, overall speed 93/100! awesome. would love 100

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I'd like to be able to create a website, then see the HTML for it in realtime.

I want to be able to create a website in Webydo, then see the output in HTML.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Can we please control the leading of our type?

I would like to be able to set my line spacing to whatever leading I choose, such as 12/18 or 14/20 without having to return every line. I have searched and cannot find anywhere to control the leading. Am I missing something?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Pinterest integration - "Pin It" button

I think integrating Pinterest would be a great marketing tool especially for those creating sites with the intention to promote to make sales.

Currently, in html, I can just add the code directly from Pinterest's widget builder into my files and it work easily, but I tried adding it to the Webydo widget and it cannot find any pinnable images.

If there would be an easier way to do this, that would be a huge help!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base