Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

Join the Discussion:

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Create a page within a lightbox/popup

Instead of just having the ability to view a single image in a popup when selecting a photo from a gallery, you could have an expanded view with multiple images and descriptions (like in Behance). This way you can expand on a project without having to send the user to a different page.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Alexandra, We have just released today the Lightbox Element. It allows you to create a button that will display any web page in a popup window, dimming out the background of the page on which it is located.

Where to find it:
      In the Studio’s Elements Panel, open the “Gallery” category, and just drag & drop the “Lightbox” Element onto your canvas.

Hope you like it!

• SSL Certificates are a Must!

SSL certificates immediately

32 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Image Button with ROLLOVER state

It would be really useful if we have an additional basic button that allowed us to upload simple flat web .png web icon images; similar to the phone image on your existing call button, or a link image, or arrow image, etc, but with a rollover state, to clearly show that it is an active link to a page, anchor, or whatever.

For example, if we could upload a black arrow for the inactive state, and upload a blue arrow for the rollover state.

Then as with all the other buttons be able to link that to either a page,…

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi all, I have some news:

We have just released the “Hover Effects” element.

The Hover Effects element is an image element with multiple hover effects for you to choose from.

This wide variety of hover effects consists of fine lines, white space and clean typography. Use them to improve styling or to enhance the overall user experience of your site.

By the way, you may link the image to any page you wish, as a button.

Explore the Effects Here:
          http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/Basic-Elements-/80691636/The-Image-Hover-Effect-Element.htm

Let me know what you think!

• 8 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • event and booking calendar

It would be great if we could have an event/booking calendar, for tourist venues/events and hotel room booking that linked up with a payment gateway (my preference is Paypal) and automatically marked the room as booked on successful payment, or where the business could specify a a max number of tickets per event and mark as sold once that number has been reached.

I operate in a region where business is predominantly tourism, so the lack of this widget limits what I can use Webydo for.

Here's an example of a non-Webydo site of mine which use a booking calendar…

15 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,

We have added a new Plugin called SimplyBook.

SimplyBook is a third party plugin that lets you take bookings, manage appointments and receive payments from visitors.

The Basic functions are free. If you wish for more advanced options purchase a SimplyBook paid plan.

Enjoy!

• Expand CSS box

Be able to expand the CSS and other coding text boxes within page setting

1 vote
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
                1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                Completed  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
                We are happy you let you know you can now expand the code text fields in the Add Code Window,
                Just grab the triangular handle in the bottom right of the field and stretch it as much as you like.

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Layers window

In the Layers window, it would be great to have an icon indicating that a layer repeats across multiple pages... like, "hey, i'm a repeating image."

1 vote
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • import your own fonts

if one is doing a brand manual for a company and you need to show case certain fonts, how can one do it if the font is not in the system, this is not ideal for when it comes to responsive either, because the problem is if one puts a quick solution by svg or png, the outcome is not as sound as using live text.

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

We wanted to inform you that you may now upload your own fonts, directly from your computer directory.

You may also connect to your Adobe Typekit account and use your fonts in the Webydo Studio.

To work it:

Upload your own fonts :

In the Webydo Studio, click on any text element. Then, in the design panel – under fonts – click, “Add Fonts.”
                    Now, in the “Manage Your Fonts” window, go to the “Upload Your Fonts” tab. There, click the “upload font files button” and easily upload any font from your computer directory.

Adobe Typekit Connection:

In the Webydo Studio, click on any text element. Then, in the design panel – under fonts – click, “Add Fonts.”
                    In the “Connect Typekit Fonts” tab, you can swiftly add your API Typekit token by following the cues.

• 100% White lable code

The code of the webpages created with webydo and the cms is full of links that include webydo.com so it is a little bit hard to really sell the webydo CMS etc as my own to clients. It’s normal to look at the code of a page, even you do not know how to code. I know my clients do.

Would be really nice with a 100% white lable version. Code, cms etc. The best would be if webydo.com domain name could be changed with my company domain or my client’s company domain in the web page code (possible to…

240 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                      7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                      Completed  ·  Sivan responded

Implementing White Label code across all of your sites is now available. Simply select, “Remove ‘Webydo’ references from the HTML code on published sites” in the Webydo Dashboard under the My Branding tab.

Please note: this feature is only available to users with Team and Agency accounts.

• 337 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                        20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi everyone,

We wanted to inform you that you may now upload your own fonts, directly from your computer directory.

You may also connect to your Adobe Typekit account and use your fonts in the Webydo Studio.

To work it:

Upload your own fonts :

Now, in the “Manage Your Fonts” window, go to the “Upload Your Fonts” tab. There, click the “upload font files button” and easily upload any font from your computer directory.

Adobe Typekit Connection:

In the “Connect Typekit Fonts” tab, you can swiftly add your API Typekit token by following the cues.

• Dark UI

A dark user interface option. Much more relaxing on the eyes and allows better visualization of content.

1 vote
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          Completed  ·  Ella responded

Hi there,

Your request for dark user interface is here!

We have just launched Webydo’s new UI & UX. The updated Studio interface is suited for the needs of professional designers, with elements and features that stand out – making the design experience better.

By the way, you can also customise your Studio’s design. Just choose “Interface Branding” option from Settings menu, and follow the instructions.

• Every Change auto-save Interval Options

The fact that every singe click and change is saved straight away is great but I have found that unless you have a strong web connection I find that the entire systems becomes very sluggish due to it trying to save and catch up with new commands.

How about the option to set the AUTO save to every 15-30-45-60 minutes?

6 votes
                          Vote
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for reaching out!

In the last couple of weeks, we made significant improvements to Elements’ selection and movements in the Studio.

I would really like to know if you feel the difference. Please let us know by commenting to this post.

• Grammatical Error in Template

In your "Design" templates for "Lighten Up" it says, "Brighter Then Light" and it should read "Brighter Than Light" because the word 'than' is used as a comparison. I realize people can change the template wording to suit, but you might want to fix this just to help sell your site by showing your staff are competent.

1 vote
                            Vote
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)
                            • Colour scheme options on Webydo whitelabel

I want to change the colous in the Webydo whitelabel to further brand it. My company logo clashes.

13 votes
                              Vote
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)
                                1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                Completed  ·  Ella responded

The NEW Webydo provides designers with a ‘Full White Label’ option. You can customize the system colors, add logos and present a fully branded CMS and Dashboard to your clients.

Open the Interface Branding window under the Settings menu, and adapt the Studion’s design according to your preferences.

• Hamburger Menu & more

Hey guys, I had read somewhere on here that you guys said you were making a mobile menu or hamburger menu for users back in on Dec 21, 2014. Did that happen yet? I personally would need that ability an option to consider using the platform for my clients. Here's some issues that I've noticed and feel need to be addressed.

For one, it seems like the way you design has to be in order and isn't seeming freeform. In other words, if I don't put a menu down first, and put a block down first that block will always…

13 votes
                                Vote
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

We are very happy to let you know that you can now add a custom menu suited for mobile devices.

This is what you can do:
                                  Changing position, size, fill, stroke and shadow of the menu button.
                                  Replacing the “Hamburger” icon with any other icon you wish.
                                  Applying different attributes to the menu items.
                                  Setting where the menu will appear when the icon is clicked.

To Work It:
                                  Drag and drop the menu element to your canvas, and choose the “Mobile Menu” mode.

We’ll be happy to hear what you think of it, by commenting to this post.

Thanks!

• FIX 'LABEL TEXT' ISSUE IN CONTACT FORMS

Hi,
                                  Just wondering when the issue of the 'label text' in the received message from the contact form is going to be fixed.

It just looks unprofessional to have to tell my clients that when they get a message from their contact form/s that they will get the words 'text label' instead of 'name', 'email address' etc.

6 votes
                                  Vote
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

I’m pleased to let you know that the label text in your form’s is now also reflected in the email you receive.

You can now also change the subject line in the email that you receive.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Alana,
                                    The Webydo Team

• All text to have different colours within paragraph using new text editor.

Its annoying that this is available in the new editor!

6 votes
                                    Vote
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                                    • why webydo auto saving my design without asking me?

i find it very problematic when webydo always saving my works without asking for a permition and without any option to undo stuff. i find my self spending hours just to redesign my site after webydo CMS destroyed it.
                                      when i asked the support chat for help he told me to design it manually and that he cant do nothing to help me till monday.

i am very disapointed of your support team and the CMS
                                      there is one thing i wish you improve and its to cancel the auto saving and let me decide if i want to save…

1 vote
                                      Vote
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                                        4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…

In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.

- Every change is auto-saved
                                        - Go back in time endlessly
                                        - See who made changes and when
                                        - Preview site versions before restoring

Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.

How to work it

1. Open the Webydo Studio
                                        2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
                                        3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
                                        4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.

5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History…

• Integrated E-commerce

Integrated eCommerce and not third party widgets.

261 votes
                                        Vote
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                                          7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Preserve the original Domain Name in mobile version - perhaps with 'm.' prefix

The mobile design module seems to be much improved...thanks.

I would like to see the domain name preserved when someone views on a mobile device.

Many Thanks

44 votes
                                          Vote
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)
                                            Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          ← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base