Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. OAM

Ability to insert OAM files from tools such as Adobe Edge Animate and Hype...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Ella responded

Hi Kelvin,

That’s a thought. Let’s turn to our community to see if they agree.

2. elements panel

Elements panel is distracting. This panel must be design panel or layers panel. Thanks

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Selçuk,

Thank you for your feedback and the clarification. We have been researching this issue ourselves, and your feedback will probably upvote it on our roadmap.

3. Change Text Caption Orientation on different Slides in Gallery

Change Text Caption Orientation on different Slides in Gallery

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

That’s a sweat tweak to one of our most popular elements. Let’s turn to our community to hear what people have to say about this one.

By the way, we have just started the development process of our enhanced galleries, and they’ll be packed with additional options, transitions, layouts and much more. We will inform you all about it’s predicted launch date.

4. Pro Reseller Program

I am pleased with the advancements Webydo has implemented since I joined the community and I love the simplicity Webdo offers for website production.

I received an email from GoDaddy informing me that I would be a good fit for their pro reseller program which includes a GUI website builder similar to Webydo.

The annual cost to join this program is $185 and it includes all of GoDaddy services white labeled as well as a full resell portal that I can add to my site to resell all of GoDaddy services under my company brand.

GoDaddy offers full support and…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Set a link to a group

A function to add a link to a group would make e.g. gallery design much more user friendly.
    When grouping elements the function to set the group as a active link/button is missing.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
    That’s a very good idea, we’ll look into it.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

6. Site Category Folders in Dashboard

Create a folder system in the "My Sites" section so everytime you add a new site you can have it saved in a particular folder. As an agency we have clients from all sorts of industries so for us it would be good to be able to have a folder for "Accountant Websites" & "Construction Websites". I think this would make navigation through your sites much easier from an agency perspective.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Organizing the dashboard with categories is an excellent idea. We’ll review this idea while the community votes.
    Thanks for the suggestion!

7. Gallery - Slider more options for ALT and UPLOAD

1.I need to be able to change ALT text or leave it empty if I want to for each picture. (It does look ugly to have ALT text with format .jpg

1. I want to upload into the gallery pictures from my media libary and therefore I should be able to choose if I want to upload from media libary or hard drive

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Roger,

Those are great ideas, let’s see how many votes they gather.
    Please continue suggesting ideas.

8. Linking to a file, email or URL direct from the menu

Hi guys, it would be awesome and also very handy if we can link directly from the main menu to a URL, file or email address :)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Images can link to a PDF

I created a press page for my client and learned that I can't link images to PDFs. So I added text links underneath the magazine covers - The very first thing my client said when she saw the page was, "shouldn't I be able to click on the image to read the PDF". This is fundamental...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Having more “link-to” abilities to the image element is something we do need to do.

By the way, there’s a trick you should try:
    You said you have uploaded a file using text right? so you should click on that link, and then copy it’s URL.

Know that you have a URL, select the Image element, set it to link to a link, and paste the URL. This should make the image clickable, and linked to the file.

Let us know if it works for you.

10. Button UP! We need single button up, like in wix!

Button UP! We need single button up, like in wix!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    A “back to top” button is a very interesting idea, we will look into it.
    It is possible to create this in the studio with the currents tools. There are many options, here is an example:
    - Right click a shape in the header and then “Set As Anchor Point”.
    - At the bottom of your page, add a Text Element.
    - Change the text to “back to top”.
    - Mark the whole text, and click the Link icon on the panel above the elements.
    - Choose Link to Anchor and set the Anchor and text style,

Now you have your own back to top active link. You can do this with most elements.
    We are releasing a Button Element soon and then you will have even more options.

Thank you for the suggestion

11. Option to add 'header' area to 'article' layout

I've created an article layout with the content just being 'image and blurb underneath' - repeated. I want to be able to expand the 'article' box at the top to add a heading. Having a 'header' option for articles would be good, perhaps a footer option at the same time could be of use to some people as well. To get this 'header' idea to work for me I had to create a separate text box for the heading and a separate white box to sit behind the 'article'.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    Thats an interesting idea. We will look into it.
    The Article Element could be more flexible to customisation,

Thank you for the suggestion

12. form feature where I can able to add label, text box and submit button for registration page

Text Box, Label, Submit Button for registration Page with validations - It would be great if Webydo can implement a form feature where I can able to add label, text box and submit button for registration page, where I can mention name, contact, email etc.. in labels and would ask the external user to fill in the info in the text boxes and External user can submit it to be able to register to the site.
    If you can also include compare validation for the password, range validation for contact number and custom validations.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you for that detailed response. I think you are looking for two separate things:
    1. A more detailed form with more options. Did you try our new form widgets? Perhaps they will answer to your needs, you can find them in the Elements Panel, under the Forms & Surveys Dropdown.
    2. An individual logging and registration system, which it a fantastic idea that we will look into.

Thank you for you wonderful suggestion, we appreciate all the feedback, don’t hesitate to give us more.

13. Replace Flash

Replace Flash with HTML animation or CSS. Flash has been losing popularity for years and will eventually disappear from sites. It would be nice to see a simplified animation tool that would work on Windows and Apple devices.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Managing Galleries

It would be very advantageous to be able to delete multiple images from a gallery at one time. Also, another great feature to add would be to be able to select an image or multiple images and be able to replace it/them with another image(s).

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike,

These are is a great idesa, and be sure we will look into it. In the meantime, let’s also see if it gets more votes and comments from the community.

15. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Make a "Business card wall" in order to find a contractor with proven Webydo expertise

I have been looking for design contractors with proven Webydo expertise however with poor result so far...

The Business card wall could show some selection criteria (TBD) and redirect to the contractor's web page.

Regards
    Sylvain

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sylvain,

Empowering our community, as well as allowing users to interact, is a great idea!

In the meantime, we took the liberty to refer you to our account management team. They will contact you and connect you to Webydo savvy users.

17. make site ID visible from editor

Save time by making site id visible from editor instead of making users leave to go to the dashboard and then come back to tell chat agent what the id is

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Thank you for this idea. Let’s hear from the rest of our community.

18. Space Guides

Drag quick guides that are like shapes with for example 20px height or 10px with, just so you can get the spacing right quickly without too much maths.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

That’s a very good idea, we will look into it for future development.

Thank you for the suggestion!

19. Import Data (Product Data), Customer Data

When you have a great number of products that you wish to show (item numbers, images, descriptions, options, etc). Very complex to import 1 by 1. Ability to import data would be a monumental time saver.

These are not store items, just data on product descriptions. Same applies for customer data.

Thank you,

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in