Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Mobile Layout are aligned with Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) Specifications

Google ranking now requires mobile sites to be AMP-specification aligned. Please make the implementation of AMP sites automatic when we design in mobile.

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transparency + Color slider feature in gradients

Currently the gradients dont have the option to have a gradient from full 100% opacity to 0% opacity. This requires me to work around this by creating a 1px wide png background image to create this effect.

This is not only data intensive work-around (which slows webydo down), but alot of hassle for creating a simple gradient. It should not be a hard addition to make, since its css feature is supported in all browsers.

Also a little bit more control of gradients in general would be nice; currently you can only have a standard gradient without any control over…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks again guys!

We will gather feedback on this one as well.
    This is also something we are reviewing lately, and your perspective will sure help us design a better solution.

Thanks for your great ideas!

3. More CSS control - View id/class names of ellements for custom CSS

Hi there,

The main problem i am having is not having the abillity to control my custom CSS because i dont know all the class/id names of all the ellements in my website. I know i can review the exported version of the website - but it would be alot easier if i can see the all the ellement names when selecting them (and even rename them) to control them (thus working around unincluded features for the time being).

This way it would be much easier to use google webfonts for example - so i can control which headers or…

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Roberto, thanks for reaching out!

We have just recently added the ability to add custom HTML and CSS to sites, and comments like this will help us improve it as we constantly work to base the updates on user feedback.

Adding more CSS control, by displaying the names seems like a great idea.

We will take this under consideration for our next updates.

4. Ability to close page publish popup

A little "X" or "close" button, just in case you published and want to keep working on the site without visiting your site first. This editor is seriously the best thing ever though. I love it!

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
    That’s a good Idea, we’ll look into it.
    Thank you for the suggestion.

5. Sortable Portoflio Gallery

In this case, you would have a full page of thumbnails of your work. At the top of the page you would see key phrases, TAGS, for examples: All, Branding, Logo, Illustration. And when you clicked on each one it would filter out all the thumbnails except the one you clicked.

Here is a great example:
    http://demo.lovethem.es/bureau/portfolio/

This would be an amazing feature to have.

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Ella responded

Hi Miguel,

What an inspiring Idea! It seems like many features can benefit additional sorting function, which will also complete our upcoming search tool. Let’s see how many votes this idea gets.

6. Saving page Template.

When a new page is opened, a saved template of a page i made. This template can be edited by me at any time. And if you want to even upgrade it more, make a feature that allow the to choose that when i change on the template, it changes in all the pages that were made with this template! Thanks.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Opacity in text editor

Please include the opacity feature for text.

For me and Im sure everyone here its a central feature needed for designing something with subtlety

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FORMS INTO DATABASE OR CSV FILE -

In order for better organisation of client/potential business it would be a great help if the data collected by forms in the site could be either

a) automatically collected as a new record into a database file
    OR
    b) saved in a csv file within an ftp accessible location or at least attached to the email when the form data arrives.

on a related note, the speed at which it takes for a completed form to arrive through is extremely slow - sometimes 10 or 15 minutes. Can this be improved to be almost immediately?

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Animated mobile menu (hamburger) and slide in Menu

Webydo needs more options for menu animation for mobile. Many sites are now utilizing hamburger style menus with beautiful animation and Webydo is lagging behind with current design trends.

The desktop menus is a step forward but the mobile hamburger style needs an upgrade quickly. This also includes slide in menus! We need slide in and animated hamburgers.

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. sort out articles

I would like to have a tool to sort out articles by dates automatically, in order to have the latest article on page one

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Align any object to center & Multiple select Guides

Would be great if we could align any object to the center of the page. I see alignment right now only works for multiple selected items. It would be nice to have a button to press that would automatically center them to either the page or another object. I think most designers would want alignment to work just like adobe illustrator. The same goes for being able to select two guides at once.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thanks for the ideas, I will add them to the roadmap.

By the way, aligning an element to the horizontal center of the site is possible. A green guide will appear when you drag an element through the middle of your page.

12. Adding .doc .pdf and .mp3 files to the media library

(when exporting website as zip those shoud also be included, preferable with original names)

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. own cursor, loading circle /countdown

At 1st it would be great if i can use my OWN Cursor on my site. At 2nd: an own loading circle! As an animated gif.
    And if that's not possible: a site that redirects you to another pager after XY seconds

Sorry. bad english.

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bernd, thanks for the ideas.

We have been researching some of them, and your vote will probably give as a push in order to up-vote them in our roadmap.

Let’s see what the community has to say about this.

14. Tabbed sliders and accordion sliders

Such a brilliant system would be perfected by the inclusion of tabbed and accordion sliders, probably as widgets

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. WEBMAIL

PLEASE DO YOU OFFER WEB MAILS

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. More languages options

After testing your platform, I was very pleased with the usability and ease of building websites. It is the ideal solution for my clients and for the type of wesites we create. However for us, it would have to be possible to be in Portuguese. I saw that only have 4 language options. My suggestion would be to extend your platform to more languages. I hope very soon!

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Media Library

my domain name in the URL for files in media library.

If users download a PDF from website it looks like http://file7.webydo.oiuroitulkfjkfasfkljahkljfhakjhfkjadsdfajhsias.pdf

I and I assume everyone else need it like this:
    http://mydomain.com/media/PDF/thankyou.pdf

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Roger,
    Thank you for this suggestion, we are taking it under consideration for a similar future development.
    Don’t hesitate to submit more excellent ideas.

18. Replace Objects and Modify Anchor Points

In addition to the copy/paste function and the duplicate function, I would like to see a replace option as well. I often will apply changes to one of multiple objects and would like to quickly replace the other objects without having to retype the properties for each. I also think that re-sizing options should include the ability to select the anchor point for the object instead of it only being top-left by default

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks David for your great idea!

Lets see what the community thinks about the idea. As our development plan is based on the community’s votes, we will be watching the vote count on this one too.

19. Site Sliding Background Images.

Visitor Register/Login to site feature.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. ARTICLE PAGE SWITCHING WITH OUR RELOADING SITE PAGE

with the current article page if most have notice or haven't what i would like to point out with the feature, is that when you click on the next article page it direct you to the next slide of the article. But it forces the page to reload rather than just loading the article section so that the user/view wouldn't have to be returned to the top of the page before they can see what was next on the article feature.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base