Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Ability to size header area differently than on home page.

Divider for header currently has to be in the same position on all pages, so header area has to be the same on every page. If horizontal menu uses SAME ON ALL PAGES, which cuts down on errors, then it has to be the exact same distance from the header logo image.

31 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dragging elements

When dragging a table, menu, or image, the screen should automatically scroll with your selection so you don't have to stop at the edge of the screen.

29 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Greater Navigation Options

Would like to see the navigation options developed.

For example within one menu – I would like the option of different colour options to each menu item and different rollovers & active states (including changing the type & using imagery) bespoke to each individual menu item rather than applied across all).

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Display RSS content

RSS is the best way to aggregate useful content. In that context, it will be interesting if webydo could create a tool, whereby RSS content can be displayed beautifully on the page.

26 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. dynamic content

Im not sure if this is currently possible yet, but so far it seems like only static html pages are supported. It would be nice to have content that changes on a single page vs navigating to multiple pages. Is this possible?

25 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Webydo does have dynamic content. For example, you can make fantastic text overlay effects that occur when you mouse-over images. Just add an image and select “Text Caption”.

We are currently in the last stages of developing rollover states for shapes and text boxes just like there is for menu buttons. Hopefully it will be developed and released as soon as possible.

We are also working on the development of anchor tags for links. (Anchor tags scroll the page to a specific spot when a button or link is clicked to scroll the page smoothly to the desired area).

6. copy and move elements whit ALT+SHIFT btn

to copy element i can press ALT + Dragging the mouse on the screen
    at adobe if you press:
    ALT+SHIFT+Dragging the mouse on the screen
    the elements are copppied the 45/90/180 Degrees
    will be nice to have it to

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the idea!

Keyboard shortcuts are always a good thing,
    we just love them!

We hope this feature will gather enough votes, so it will be moved to the top of the priority list for the development team.

7. Picture Gallery with Links

When using a Gallery feature, each picture will also serve as a link to a page. this way we can use the pictures like news or announcements that point to articles or the more details.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. anchor scrolling speed

can I change the speed that anchor scrolling the page?
    I think the scrolling speed is too slowly

23 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Better performance and/or options of background images

I'd like to have better performance of background images and/or additional options. Currently it’s not possible to have background images performing as wanted over all of the layouts (desktop, tablet and mobile).

One these improvements would help:

• different backgrounds and different parameters on different responsive breakpoints

• ability to fit background images to width (not height) of the page, especially when 'scroll with page = no'. I know you can do this by using 'fill' background image but this results in images way too big on tablet and mobile.

• fixed position ('scroll with page = no') of background images also performing…
    22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Eric.
    Those are all excellent ideas for background additions. we will look into them and see how many votes they gather.
    Keep suggesting new ideas!

10. Intuitive Adaptability

A more intuitive adaptability. When I look at web flow or some other competitors, the elements all intuitively go where they are supposed to and only minor tweaks are required. If Webydo's elements were more intuitive in the adaptive process this would cut down drastically on time spent making websites ready for mobile devices, currently that process is pretty time consuming depending on the complexity of the site .

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Ella responded

Hi there,

Thanks for the idea! Let’s see what the community has to say on this one.

11. 21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Profiles for designers

Hey Webydo,
    It would be cool to be able to communicate directly with other designers on Webydo. I see cool stuff people are doing and I would love to get tips and learn some new tricks (or help when I can).

21 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fit shape to 100% page height

It would be nice to be able to make a shape (section) fit to 100% body height, to replicate the full page sections you see in many sites right now. It would also be great to then be able to group the content in that 100% body height section and have it automatically center vertically to any screen size.

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded

That’s a really cool feature, well look into it.
    Thank you for the suggestion!

14. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. CMS users are too limited in their ability to edit their website

The Webydo CONTENT section, where the CMS user is allowed to edit the content of their website, will not allow them to add photos or text boxes.

This means my clients cannot add simple things like photos or text blocks on their own. For example if they are selling parts and want to display a list of 10 parts. They need me to add each item and provide them with the photo location, text box location, etc. The article tool is no where sophisticated enough to incorporate text fields and imagery where needed.

I have gone through at least a…

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

The CMS user is able to add unlimited images within text content sections provided by the designer.

They are also able to update all other images on the site, including galleries.

We will gather feedback on the idea in order to better understand the needs.

Thanks!

17. Webydo University

I love Webydo, but I have already graduated from Webydo Academy and now I want more: Webydo University for more in depth training. I don't want to wear out Anna and the support staff so this is the answer to save repetition. Of course we could also benefit from a blog, which I understand is going to happen.

For example: tips on the finer points of menu positioning, using images on menu rollovers; using popups etc. Tips and Traps. What do you think?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. grid overlay

how about making the grid overlay with horizontal lines also?

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Some Basic Dashboard Issues and Suggestions on Managment of Account

This is absolutely a basic I am shocked to not find here. When I go on my DASHBOARD, all I can do is edit a site or build a site. There is no way to reach my account in the event I want to do something like change my password.

This page needs some serious updating in my estimation. The following should be added:
    1. Link to My Account - with ability to update email addresses and password info.
    2. Clicking on the Webydo Logo should take you to Webydo's home page, not leave you on the same page.
    3.…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Repeat article function

It's possible to use articles to create a 'news' section within a site. It would be a huge benefit to allow the article list to be displayed on different pages - ideally allowing customisation of the widget in different ways on each implemention (for instance, news snippets on the home page). I'd envision it working similarly to that of the navigation - the article widget having a selection option for the group of articles you wish to show within it.

It would also be useful for the article author to be compatible with Google Authorship.

I've heard that some development…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories