Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Parallax Scrolling Animator for Grouped Objects

The Parallax Scrolling Animator should be able to work on grouped objects. Unless I'm overlooking something, this seems to be a fairly common enough design request that it should be considered for implementation.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Ella responded

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback.

Additional parallax scrolling capabilities can benefit many users. Let’s see how many votes this idea gets.

2. Have a way to see when another CMS user updates something on a website? Sends an email or shows via the "my site" page on the dashboard.

So everyone managing the website are on the same page without having to send a detailed email every time they update something.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Site to App

This feature would let you turn your site into a mobile app, and would possibly let you submit it to the Google and Apple app stores.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Membership site creation option

Integration with Sentry or some other membership payment gateway would be WAY COOL.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stroke Colors

1 - Having the ability to set a stroke color for each individual corner.

2 - Having the ability to edit colors for individual navigation bars (For example, if you'd like to set a custom color for the LAST dropdown item

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jonathan,

Great thinking! Thank you for an idea many of our users can utilise further on. All we’ve got left to do is hear from the rest of our community.

6. text box alignment

It would be nice to be able to align the text box or image box to the center line, to the right, or to the left.

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A rescaling full width video reponsive to different computer screens (1920x1080, 1366x768, 1280x768 etc etc)

A full width video that has the function of a banner which automatically plays when the site opens. This video has to be exact same size on different screens and still remain on the full width of the site.

My issue is when I look my video back on three different screens all will display something different. on the 1920x1080 screen it's good on my 1366x768 is still good but the video height starts at around 100 pixel, so you have an empty space of 100 white pixels and that's ugly, and on the other screen i also have the…

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Dennis,

First and foremost: the issue you’ve described is completely not “your own stupid fault”. It’s a well known matter that derives from Youtube and Vimeo video-player’s aspect ratio and other features.

Displaying fullscreen video background becomes more and more common, and requires a suitable solution. Let’s gather feedback from our community, in order to prioritise its development.

8. Image Maps

The ability of adding rectangular, oval and or freeform map areas with hyperlink capabilities would be nice.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. footer editable as a separate page

maybe it would be wise to change the footer element so it would be only editable as a separate web page. that is because content elements constantly get into the footer area, thus creating bugs, shifting their location (which is annoying), and changing to pinned objects.
    the footer and the header are usually the stable elements of the web page.
    am i right?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Yaronimus,

That’s a thought! We are very well aware of the header and footer importance, and constantly seeking for ways to improve their overall usage. So let’s turn to our community to see if they agree – or perhaps have different solutions to this issue.

10. Automating data from forms

Can I port the data that is collected by forms out of Webydo? Can I automate that? Currently it does't appear so, and obviously that is important to me.
    I would love to be able to automate form submissions into a Google Docs spreadsheet or similar.

thanks
    Mike

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Undo command option for pages.

I accidently deleted a page and had to re-create it from scratch. An undo option would have been helpful!

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Multilingual sites with to having to link pages

I have been trying to create a site with just 2 languages, but the menu in the drop down keep reverting to the original menu each time I save. I am sure this is a bug, and I am trying to do too much with the menus and links. so I am wondering if anyone has thought out a way to allow multilingual without having to manually create linked menus? Either way, I look forward to this bug being addressed.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Online Purchase (Providing Other Payment Gateways than only Paypal ) + Guest checkout also

Try to provide a widget , which integrates checkout feature for item purchase in our website . Providing other payment gateways as option (Like CCavenue , Billdesk , etc etc)
    Plus
    Payment should also come with an option of Guest checkout (It means user should not be forced to register on our site)

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Web App to Desk App

It would be great if Webydo will have a desk app that able user to work offline and safe it on their desktop. Till it is ready they can publish it through the app online or save it as files and upload it online. This will solve the problem of the occasional hanging of the site while editing the page, which i have encounter it a few times. It might be just the instability of the internet connection, but all my changes are all gone before i can i save them..

What you guys think?

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete empty space

Essentially there are times where you edit sections of scrolling webpages and it would be useful to delete the blank space and have the rest of the webpage shift up.

As it stands I believe you have to select everything after that point and manually move it up which is a nightmare

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Hugh,

That’s an idea. Lets hear what our community has to say and continue according to it.

16. multi-column text boxes

provide ability to make a text box have multiple columns

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi Donna,

That’s a thought. Lets turn to our community for some instant feedback.

In the meantime, have you tried adjusting the table, available as part of the text element feature, to this functionality? Utilizing it can address some of your needs. We would love to hear more about your experience.

17. in a gallery - same text captions for all images

you set the text captions only once.
    the other pictures will get the same text captions' without having to arrange it for each photo.
    this way making a gallery will be much easier

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Accessing text that uses parallax animation

When you have text that uses parallax animation and stays in the same position, you cannot access the text to make changes unless you move the parallax box. So this means I have to change the position of the parallax box, then access the text, make the changes and then reposition the parallax box. Can this be changed so the text box is the top layer so it can be accessed more easily?

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mike,

Thank you for this suggestion. We have actually encountered this issue ourselves and your feedback, as well as additional community members insights, will promote it in our development roadmap.

19. Clicktale (Israel) integration... watching your visitor/client virtually over his shoulder how he interacts with your design/site?

the integration is rather simple, basically all you have to do is offer an additional field like for the Google snippets/ID's (page settings) and boom Clicktale would most probably work as well.

it is no problem to use it additionally to Google Analytics

Imagine knowing what areas of your pages are clicked NOT even being an active link! you'll be quite surprised how many visitors you lose or not serve best, when you see how often images are clicked on... but nothing happening.

or watch an entire video (depending on plans) how your site visitor scrolls down, even how long…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Feature in the form for an email confirmation

There is no feature in the form for an email confirmation. I feel you should add it. Thanks!

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base