Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Ultracoin Donation Button

There's already something like Coinwidget, but it's for Bitcoin (BTC) and Litecoin (LTC) donations. This time we need that idea for UTC community. Could someone make that work in Webydo websites? It will be awesome! :)

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Articles feature to be individually customisable? No mirroring.

Hello, I was really hoping you could allow the articles feature to be individually customisable? So that the content can vary from each article. No mirroring. Thanks.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Pin position after certain amount of pixels

There has to be an option in pinposition that you can lock an object for a certain amount of pixels in the height.

For example:

I would like a blackbar where you can find my site navigation (home, contact, team.)

But in first place there will be shown a video in full width of the webpage .

So I don't want that my blackbar overlaps my video, so I need a function that disables the pinpoistion for a certain amount of pixels

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Ella responded

Hi there,

That’s a thought. Alongside transitions, parallax motions and additional interactions, adjusting pinned items position to page scroll would upgrade many websites. So let’s hear the rest of the community’s insights on this idea, and implement it accordingly.

4. rss feed.

Rss feed featurs.
    Insert RSS feed on your page from other pages.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. media library

Media Library as it should be...

I expect a Media Library to be the place where I upload kind of files. If I add images, PDF or other files types I either use preloaded files from the media Library or I upload a new one and can "flag" if I want to save it to the media Library.
    As well if I have for example an new version of an image or pdf I'm used to upload it with the same name and it instantly replaces the old version. Press publish and it updates the image, file where ever it…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Roger,
    That’s an excellent idea! A way to organize your files and integrate replacements would be a great addition to the studio. We will look into this while feedback is gathered, thank you for your suggestion!

6. Bugs in the articles widget?

The first thing I noticed was that it responds very slowly.
    The second thing I noticed was that when I drug the articles widget down, with its three available entries, I was unsuccessful in deleting the two I did not want. I tried to do this many times.

The third thing I noticed was that putting a video into a post with the same drag and drop method, was impossible. I opened a chat and the person attempted to assist me. He said that if I drag the YouTube vido icon into the body of the blog entry, the video…

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Selecting which site is associated with premium plan

I am going through the site dashboard, and I have a premium plan, but that plan is attached to a particular site.

When we create a new site, the site has a free plan associated with it.

I would like to suggest that we can switch the premium plan from one site to another, to be able to quickly switch out designs, etc.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Align & space intra-form containers

Right now, aligning and spacing containers within a form is a manual eyeballing process. It would be nice to be able to create an intra-form container (i.e., container with the prompt and its related text field, error msg), then duplicate the container (already possible) and have a non-freehand way to align and space relative to other intra-form containers.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Ben
    That’s a very good idea, the process could be improved. We will look into this, thank you for the suggestion!

9. Automatically pause video/audio when invisible

Automatically pause video/audio when invisible

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Set a username and password in Settings for the whole published site (not just individual pages)

Set a username and password in Settings for the whole published site (not just individual pages). This way the whole site can be protected and access credentials updated easily for the whole published site. Great for internal company websites where you need to control access.

(I know access to Design and Content can already be protected for the whole site)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Joe,
    Using password protection for a whole website is a great idea, it will save time and will be easier for maintenance.
    We will look into this while it gathers votes, thanks for the suggestion!

11. I think the site is great.

Would like to see the templates expand a bit and maybe have them set up by category. Also a place to showcase designs would be cool like a personal show room.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Pen Tool to create unique shape boxes

Would it be possible to get some version of the Pen tool that you have in PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign, so we can any shaped box we want?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,

That’s a thought. Let’s turn to our community to see if they agree.

13. Support for special characters

Support for special characters (accents and cedilla - portuguese language)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Tooltips

I would love to see an option that allowed customers to turn on and off tooltips in the dashboard, to better help them understand the dashboard interface and what each control will do.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi David,

Introducing the studio’s various features, functionalities and abilities to our users is a tricky task, one that we try to tackle nearly every day. Your idea could be a great solution, and ease users orientation while getting to know Webydo.

By the way, did you try the “Get to know your workspace” guide located under “Help” in the main navigation bar? It is designed to ease users first encounter with our platform and it’s basic features.

15. Full Support for Vimeo Embedding on Mobile Site

Webydo Team,

Currently, the mobile site doesn't scale the vimeo video player down in size like other platforms [i.e. virb and cargo collective]. Instead, it creates a small window through which the video player can be viewed. It defaults to displaying the upper left hand corner of the image. Most users will have no idea that this is even a video. In order to view it, the user must swipe and scroll down on the video player image inside of the window in order to find the play button. Is this something you guys are working on?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A forth tab for Wire Framing

As a designer a lot of planning goes into a design. It would be nice to have a wire frame options before the design tab as part of my work flow.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Images and mailto: links

I would like to add a mailto: link to an image...
    ie allowing the user to click on the envelope icon to generate an email.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Video File Upload

Allow to update own video clips or animated gifs to be used as website backgroud

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

This is a great idea, and be sure we will look into it. In the meantime, let’s also see if it gets votes and comments from the community.

19. Collapsible Content Blocks

It would be great to have Collapsible Content Blocks. The possibility to hide or show content by clicking on text or an icon would be helpful designing smaller advices.
    Just like the menu for mobile, but with content instead of the menu.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,
    This is a great idea, please tell us more of your thought about this feature. Thank you for the suggestion!

20. upload a video that isn't on the internet

being able to upload a video that was taken on your phone and copied to your computer without having to upload it to the internet....

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,
    Thank you for your suggestion. we’ll take it under consideration. Let’s see what the community think.

• Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base