Join the Discussion:

I want to build website where I can offer a sign up and log in feature to my visitors.This is not the same as being discussed below.

Can you add a feature where we can have users sign up in the websites that we create and they have personal log ins and dashboards?

35 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded  · 

Hi,
    That’s a great idea, it was discussed here before but now it has it’s own post. Thank you for suggesting it. Let’s see how many votes are gathered.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

It would be great if you could extend the password protected page functionality, so that signed-up website members can go to a generic sign-in page and only have access to the allowed pages and then a logout button, so that if they are using a public computer they can ensure that there is no unauthorised access to their member area.

Currently, site members have to know the exact URL for their specific page and then they are sent to a login page and there is no ability for them to logout.

Even better if members can automatically create their own passwords and create their own profile pages also.

Feedback and Knowledge Base