Join the Discussion:

Auto Expanding DIVS to fit content

As a designer I am very pleased with Webydo. I can create beautiful responsive websites in the matter of no time. But as a programmer I am not very happy.

I would love the options to push boundaries with both! First off not being able to access any FTP files and add custom code to my site is very disappointing. There is work around like referencing scripts from another domain but then you're left with another problem... The html widgets don't auto expand in height to the content within it. This would come in handy to many different features like everytime you add more images to the gallery the height will adjust to how many images you add and push all the content below down. Same with the blog, articles, the list can go on!

Not only will this help us designers but also our clients to add and edit their own content in the future!

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kevin Wilgenbusch shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Already Available  ·  Sivan responded  · 

Hi Kevin,
    Did you try “Add Code To Site”?
    You can add HTML, JAVASCRIPT and CSS to your site as you please.
    To access this feature, open the Pages & Navigation window, and hover over any page you wish to add code to. Click the </> icon and add your code. You can use it for individual pages or the whole site. Save when you are done and publish to see the results.

Is this what you were looking for?

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Kevin,
        Did you try "Add Code To Site"?
        You can add HTML, JAVASCRIPT and CSS to your site as you please.
        To access this feature, open the Pages & Navigation window, and hover over any page you wish to add code to. Click the </> icon and add your code. You can use it for individual pages or the whole site. Save when you are done and publish to see the results.

Is this what you were looking for?

Feedback and Knowledge Base