Join the Discussion:

Add a pricing tier below Pro

Create a pricing tier below the Pro level that is competitive with other portfolio-like sites (Adobe Portfolio Builder, Squarespace, Wix, etc.) to allow artists to create their portfolio and host a single site.

Allow limited Pro functionality. Include only the features that are relevant to the category (Video gallery, image gallery, etc.) and charge something in the neighborhood of $15-$20/month.

This product is a premium and worth paying more for. You could move it into a category where you will completely dominate the competition. Not to mention, the single-site plan will be self-advertising for your other, higher-end products.

I showed my portfolio site I'm building with the trial to two of the art directors I work with and not only did they both start building theirs, the wheels started turning on them starting a side business together.

31 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

This is an interesting approach.

User feedback is the main reason we decided to set like this our pricing model and the structure of Webydo plans. We found that users need two main things to feel satisfied with Webydo: simplicity & flexibility.

To address these needs, the pricing model takes an all-inclusive approach with Hosting & CMS included and is also more flexible, offering monthly plans.

If the idea will have enough votes, we’ll definitely consider to add a Starter plan.

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Understood and it's a great model. I think you'll find a whole new market of people that need to host just one site as opposed to your lowest current plan that is a ten site solution.

I'll work on getting you those votes ;)

Feedback and Knowledge Base