Join the Discussion:

Gallery Styles for designing elements

A variety of designing elements, such as different types of Slideshows, buttons, forms etc., would be presented inside a gallery when people click on the "Insert button" or "gallery button".

This way, people would have a better view of different type of elements which could be added to the new design (drag and drop).

For example:

Slideshows (default slideshow, slideshow classic, slideshow gothic, slideshow B, C,D etc)

Buttons Styles, 1,2,3,4,5

Form Styles, 1,2,3,4,5

etc.

47 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Eugenio shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  Sivan responded  · 

Hi everyone,
    We wanted to let you know that we are working on a development that will let you choose from a variety of designed elements to be add to the canvas as well as save your own.
    We will update you as soon as it is released.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone,
        We wanted to let you know that we are working on a development that will let you choose from a variety of designed elements to be add to the canvas as well as save your own.
        We will update you as soon as it is released.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree at button creation tool would be really useful, as it can get very messy and complicated, if you have to create 10's or 100's of different links for buttons in Dashboard/Pages. And as Toby suggested, the ability to save a created element - like a button, or a shape, or formatted block of text, etc, to a paste-board would be save a lot of time having to recreate these elements, or go find them again.

• toby duncan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How about a 'format pasting' tool, so once I have created a button/element which I like, I can then apply the same colours/stroke/shadow etc to other elements..

repeatable assets (as Graham suggests) might also be useful..

• Jaiden Leach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A button can be created by inserting a shape and including the text or by inserting text and giving it a background color / gradient, stroke, shadow, etc. No singular menu needed.

• kate commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

agree with both graham & seg, buttons are curtail.
        although I can make a button with a menu insert..a button would be more convenient.

• SEG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Graham. Would also be nice to save styles of buttons I have created to re-use on other clients' sites.

• Graham commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regardless of styles, a button tool is essential!
        just like the menu, but only in a single button form
        that would be so great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base