Join the Discussion:

Eyedropper

Hey guys, it would be extremely helpful to have an eyedropper in order to sample color for best on-site match of our design.

Thanks a lot for the splendid work. I love working on Webydo.

Cheers!
Alan

277 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Alan ZeeAlan Zee shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Joseph SteineckerJoseph Steinecker shared a merged idea: Eyedropper tool like in indesign  ·   · 
    EdsonEdson shared a merged idea: colorpicker  ·   · 
    chelra1969chelra1969 shared a merged idea: Eye Dropper Tool for Colour selection and Larger Custom Pallete  ·   · 
    JaydenJayden shared a merged idea: Eyedropper tool  ·   · 

15 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Olivia - Webydo TeamOlivia - Webydo Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Edson!

You should be able to access the colour codes of your saved colours in the "Site Presets" section.
        However, this really is a great idea and something that has already come up. We will definitely take this into consideration in our next updates.

Olivia :)

• EdsonEdson commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For real graphic designers dealing with colors with fast selectors such as colorpickers is a must.

• Michael S.Michael S. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

At first I thought this it a great idea, but then I think how spoiled we already are with features unmatched in the industry. A browser add-on can suffice.

I would prefer they work on parallax scrolling or something we cannot achieve now.

• Alan ZeeAlan Zee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

try installing Colorzilla for FF or chrome..!!

However, beloved Webydo team- - - it would be great to have Mac's color management in order to save color palates for each site/client

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Bring on the eyedropper please .... very quick and time saving for color and tone duplications. Never realized how much I used it on last program until migrating over to Webydo.

• JMbJMb commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes just use Colorzilla or similar browser extension for FF or chrome

• Linda SiegelLinda Siegel commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Mac's color management is really ideal. It saves color palates for each site and client so you can use them across client work... please 'o please add to Webydo!:)

• Alexxi GumparrAlexxi Gumparr commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If you design in Firefox you can just enable the colorzilla add-on and it comes with an eyedropper, color picker, etc right in the browser.

• SEGSEG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Gabriella -
        Can you share the name of the browser tool you are using? I would love to use that in the meantime until the Webydo team will figure this one out :)

• GabriellaGabriella commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am using an browser tool for that..but having it in the system would be so much better!

• SEGSEG commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with Julia. Graphic designers are in constant need for the grace of the eyedropper..!! Bring it in :)

• JuliaJulia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see you are trying to be like a graphic program, and that feature is necessary for that

Feedback and Knowledge Base