Join the Discussion:

Option to have captions in gallery/slideshow

Please please please have an option to add captions to each individual photo in the slideshow/gallery feature. As a designer who does many portfolio sites for artists, photographers and other designers, I can tell you this is absolutely essential. Otherwise your beautiful gallery, and site is worthless to us. Thanks in advance!

26 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

We all know the saying “a picture can tell a thousand words”, this may be true, but sometimes it is important to show captions on images to give more details. Displaying captions this way can also save web page space at the same time.

As of today, with the release of a new Webydo feature, you can make fantastic text overlay effects that occur when you mouse-over images.

Just add an image and select “Text Caption”.
    Enjoy!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh my goodness, you will make me the happiest girl around! You can't imagine how many different web builders I have used and been frustrated by....and obviously I'm still disatisfied and looking. So far I am loving your features and ease of design, but would not be able to be a customer without this feature. I can't wait!

Feedback and Knowledge Base