Join the Discussion:

Revisions history

Hey guys,
Thanks for the great wrok!
It can be helpful to have revisions history, especially for the CMS user, so that when my clients is updating content and need to go back to a former version, they could do that easily. There can be a list of versions like you have on a google doc, or list of actions like the History function on Adobe Photoshop.

What do you guys think?

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SEG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…

In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.

- Every change is auto-saved
    - Go back in time endlessly
    - See who made changes and when
    - Preview site versions before restoring

Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.

How to work it

1. Open the Webydo Studio
    2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
    3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
    4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.

5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History View Mode and continue working on your current version.

Keep on participating!

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)