Join the Discussion:

My Logo on My Client's CMS

Hey guys,
it would be great to be able to insert my logo into the interface of the content management system (instead of the webydo logo) - so that my clients will receive a clear and fully branded service by me.

154 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SEGSEG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    jose putmanjose putman shared a merged idea: I don't like that my clients have to register with webydo to view their site. I like my customer to stay loyal to putmangraphics?  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  AdminAdminAdmin (Nir - Product Manager, Webydo) responded  · 

Custom Brand Webydo as Your Own!

We are very excited to announce that we have just released new custom-branding abilities to Webydo.

This will allow designers to custom-brand Webydo’s interface and present it to their clients as their own.

You will also be granted with your own log-in page, displaying your own logo, so your clients will be able to log-in directly to their websites, in order to manage content, without having to go through Webydo at all.

Branding is a key element for any designer. Whether you own a large company or you are a freelancer, your brand is your identity.

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mauricio TrejoMauricio Trejo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There are some things that I was not able to work with:
        - my own domain address, so my clients dont login with the link dashboard.webydo.com....(long id) etc
        - when updating site as CMS user, there is listed the configuration button so the CMS client is able to change admin password, domain, etc, all administrative options that the CMS user must NOT have access to, only the admin.

Home fix this issues.

BR

• lafseolafseo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked you for a business website further you handed me a blog is a bourgeois grievance. We understand that this is hardly the case, plus that the developer was nay shady or anything, however inactive it imagines a rotten status further it is nay excellent for a developers fame, purchaser memory, further security worthiness.
        http://www.economicspersonalstatement.com/faqs-on-why-study-economics/

• AgathaAgatha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

My log in link to give to clients is long and cumbersome...not a very professional representation. Is there a way this could be changed to a basic address followed by the client site name or something similar but at least simple?

• AdminAdminAdmin (Nir - Product Manager, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

In order to work the branding features:

Go to Webydo’s dashboard, click on the new “My Branding" tab and upload your logo. You & your client will be able to see your logo on the top bar immediately.

You will also have there a link to your own branded login page, to give to your clients, so they will not have to login through Webydo's site.

• Alan ZeeAlan Zee commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this feature!

I just realized that when I go to my "dashboard" and choose "my account" - I can copy the link that provides my clients with an independent login page with my logo.

The clients cannot touch the design, only use the CMS.
        (I prefer to lock most of it, anyway..)

I've just sent this to all my clients. Cool stuff :)

• Jaiden LeachJaiden Leach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Awesome!
        Will this include custom login pages with a custom logo for our clients as well, or will they still have to login from the webydo login page?

• Jaiden LeachJaiden Leach commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking the same thing - great idea Seg!

It would be cool to have our own page to direct our clients to, for example my company is "PassionPixels" so it would be cool if all my clients could go to something like passionpixels.webydo.com and be greeted by a branded login page and dashboard. Or if you have a website for your web design business - a branded, dedicated "login" page.

Feedback and Knowledge Base