Join the Discussion:

Bill my Client

would be nice if i could bill my clients directly from the webydo dashboard.

78 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SEG shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

I wanted to let you all know we have released a new service called “Bill my Client” with Webydo.

Webydo’s new “Bill Your Client” service gives designers the ability to bill their client for every project and or service directly from their Webydo dashboard.

Through this new highly secure and efficient automatic payment system, Webydo will take care of all your billing and payment services, leaving you with less stress and more time to focus on your beautiful website designs.

Let us know what you think about it!

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

If I use the rebranding feature, my questions :
        - I pay the premium plan for the costumer's website ($7.90/MO Billed Annually), and in parallel I bill the costumer for my services and also I bill again each year to cover the "annual premium plan". Is it right ?
        - during "billing your client", does the costumer will see Webydo branding or ONLY my branding ?
        Thanks for your reply.

• AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes Derrick!

Bill my client displays the currency based on the users current location. So when you send a billing request, the amount will displayed and charged based on your client's country's currency.

• Derrick commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Deos the client billing work with different currencies, if have customers that want to be billed in £ or $ ?

Feedback and Knowledge Base