Join the Discussion:

Built-in Blog

You guys have a concept here that I couldn't be happier to find. Complete free reign of creative appearance very similar to Photoshop, but for building and designing websites.

Now for my suggestions...

A built-in blog feature that allows for retroactive posting (choose date stamp to "import" previous posts) and can be incorporated into the site's search abilities, And a search bar that can be set to work with the content found throughout the website.

More to follow I'm sure...

643 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MelissaMelissa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Marianna ZhovtisMarianna Zhovtis shared a merged idea: More meta data in Articles  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Blog like any other blog services  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Auto Create Blog Pages  ·   · 
    AidyAidy shared a merged idea: We need a dynamic blog page where visitor can comment with the option for CMS users can monitor and edit entries  ·   · 
    merav hayamerav haya shared a merged idea: add a blog  ·   · 
    merav hayamerav haya shared a merged idea: add a blog  ·   · 

62 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Really confused as to why a website building site in 2015 wouldn't have a blog function! Is there a quick fix you guys could recommend until we "might" get a blog in March?

Really confused as to why a site in 2015 wouldn't build it with a blog function. Is there a quick fix you guys could recommend until we "might" get a blog in March?

Any update on when you think this feature will be released? Sorry to be a pain. I need a blog on my site and I can afford to wait a few weeks more but I'll need to line up alternatives if not

• Mark SteeleMark Steele commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This engine is magnificent! No coding means back to business faster.
        Everything is clearly cut and manageable.
        Great for novice users and pros!

Thank you!

• Antoine LadouceurAntoine Ladouceur commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yep suuuuper important ! I've been coming back every or so weeks just to see if the built-in blog feature will pop in. The minute you guys get built-in blog features I'm in !!

Next few months? So maybe January/February 2016? If the final product is good, I don't mind waiting until early next year.

This is very good to hear... I like the platform but this did really bug me. For marketers content creation is paramount so anything to make this easier is a big win in my book. Cant wait.

• Marianna ZhovtisMarianna Zhovtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Articles are a big part for great SEO . advanced articles will encourage , blog writers to give wordpress up.
        All this can be of cource be used in all pages as well :)

• Marianna ZhovtisMarianna Zhovtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

author, date, Tags! When you click on tags, it takes you to a new page with all articles with same tag. When you click on Author, to all Author's articles. When you click on year - you get all the articles from that year, and same with the month

• jochem luytensjochem luytens commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The articles feature is awesome. But I'm having issues with its responsiveness. At first I used an article area and I could only position it in 1 view. If i changed it in a different view then it will change everywhere. So I replaced the article element with shapes and text. Same size and structure. Here I could make changes in 1 view without letting it float around in a different view.

Perhaps this is something you can check out?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base