Join the Discussion:

Rollover States

It would be great to have rollover states for shapes and text boxes just like there is for menu buttons.

940 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jaiden LeachJaiden Leach shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: roll over states  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: We need hover-effects!  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: up-scrolling text box on image rollover, allowing detail info to be accessed  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: add mouse hover event  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: roll over with an image  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Button States  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: zoom tool  ·   · 
    andrea huntleyandrea huntley shared a merged idea: different hover effects for images, shapes, text and button.  ·   · 
    UmitUmit shared a merged idea: Hover for shapes  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: more interaction  ·   · 
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: Opacity control for grid overlay  ·   · 
    Gabriel AngeloGabriel Angelo shared a merged idea: Shape Rollover Color  ·   · 
    Manuel Martinez GonzalezManuel Martinez Gonzalez shared a merged idea: Rollover States for images  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Expand Gallery Layouts and Add Hover Effects for Images  ·   · 
    ecotelligenceecotelligence shared a merged idea: Rollover Images  ·   · 
    sameersameer shared a merged idea: a: & a:hover control  ·   · 
    Completed  ·  NirAdminNir (Product Manager, Webydo) responded  · 

Hi Everyone,

We have some exciting news. New buttons are now available in the Studio with rollover states and multiple animations and transition effects.

Not only do you have dozens of buttons to choose from, you are also able to customize the color, text and effects of the states to fit your design needs.

You can find these buttons in the Elements Panel under the Buttons drop-down and simply drag and drop them onto the canvas.

For more information on the new buttons: http://goo.gl/kE6A4F

Please try them and tell us what you think.

67 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Kevin WilgenbuschKevin Wilgenbusch commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's awesome that you guys added hover effects but you guys did it very poorly... I'm not sure why you did it this way probably for performance reason for the hover effects but you called out all the css for the effects in the header? Not only is that poor for load time and performance of the site but it is always getting called out ever when you're not using the hover effects...

• NirAdminNir (Product Manager, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi all, I have some more news:

We have just released the "Hover Effects" element.

The Hover Effects element is an image element with multiple hover effects for you to choose from.

This wide variety of hover effects consists of fine lines, white space and clean typography. Use them to improve styling or to enhance the overall user experience of your site.

Explore the Effects Here:
        http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/Basic-Elements-/80691636/The-Image-Hover-Effect-Element.htm

Let me know what you think!

• NirAdminNir (Product Manager, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Regarding the ability to upload images to your buttons, this is planned. Hopefully will be done in a couple of weeks.

Regarding the ability to change the text color, it is possible. Just change the "Text Style" to a style with a different color (Change the color through the "Paragraph Styles" panel).

http://knowledgebase.webydo.com/All-Articles-/76263877/How-to-add-a-button.htm

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with 'Anonymous commented · January 26, 2016 10:00' I want to add a image to my button so I can have a custom shaped button.

Also I think one of the roll over effects should be 'underline'.

I would also like the option to have my text colour as 'none' and then on rollover it changes to a solid colour.

It'll be awesome if you guys could give us the ability to create buttons with images and states or, just with shapes will be be fine

• SivanAdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone,
        You may be interested to look at the new buttons that are now available in the Studio!
        You have several kinds of buttons. Change the color, text and effects to design it for your needs.
        You can find the them in the Elements Panel under the Buttons dropdown, just drag and drop to the canvas and edit in the Properties Panel.

Please try them and tell us what you think.

• JordanJordan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please webydo guys....

It would be nice when planning the rollover feature, that you can inlcude a thing that makes like a tooltip box that you can place text in or images. (So it isn't a pop up window, but still on the page) and hover effects like WOW.js

http://www.webdesignerdepot.com/2012/11/how-to-create-a-simple-css3-tooltip/

demo here:
        http://netdna.webdesignerdepot.com/uploads7/how-to-create-a-simple-css3-tooltip/tooltip_demo.html

Pls, create button with a hover-effects! (no menu) Only add button with url/page! Like in WIX! And Rollover Image Effects

Rollover an image and a text box (with all the usual text box options) appears or expands into the image space. Either up, down, or sideways.

As can be seen halfway down this page http://lunita.ca

Rollovers are very much missing in Webydo apparently, and they are extremely useful for the viewers.

• Peter (Sito Pedro & Prowebsite)Peter (Sito Pedro & Prowebsite) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sivan?? "Stick with us"??

Webydo is not perfect. Nothing is.

But Webydo is still BY FAR the best thing that happened to me, webdesign-wise...
        So no worries: you'll never get rid of me, even if you wanted to... ;-)

• SivanAdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are constantly working to provide the best overall experience to our customers. In the next two weeks we are releasing an extremely advanced new version of Webydo with upgrades across the spectrum - from performance and stability, to user experience. Advances like these take time and are planned years in advance...we hope that you will stick with us as we work on improving our platform.

• Peter (Sito Pedro & Prowebsite)Peter (Sito Pedro & Prowebsite) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sivan, please...
        Using a "menu" to get roll-over effect has been explained here over a year ago...
        "We are working on it." has been told us several times too...
        WHEN will Webydo DELIVER??
        Same for automated mobile optimization... Was promised for october 2015...

Hi, that was a very clever tutorial!
        Nice use of the current Webydo Studio tools to create hover, thank you for sharing that.

We are working to bring you all a rollover feature, stay tuned and we will update you soon.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

add javascript events (like : mouse hover , etc) i dont where is it

i realy want to change my logo color on mouse move

please fix it soon or if it is already exists then please help me how can i use it

thank you in advance

• Cody HebertCody Hebert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

When should we be expecting to see this feature? Has it really been 2 years since the original comment was posted?

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base