Join the Discussion:

Rotate text/images

I'd like the ability to rotate my pics or text, can we do this in Webydo, I cannot in Wix.

308 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Ability to rotate image and shapes on the page  ·   · 

27 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is so basic that I cannot believe it isn't available. Why the hold up if this topic was brought up two years ago?!

HOW IS THIS NOT A FUNCTION? I am making my website somewhere else, this is ridiculous... SERIOUSLY. I have to go back to photoshop and adjust the rotation for EVERY SINGLE thing. It's hard to get it exactly how I want it because I can't gauge how much it really need to be turned considering it's not on the page. This builder has a lot of cool features but you guys really left out tons of basic necessities (Such as a database of free photos, icons, shapes, ext. ext. ext.) It's pretty ridiculous if you ask me...

• Carmen FerraroCarmen Ferraro commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Rotating type or an image should have been a function applied from the beginning. This should be introduce post haste. Please.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It will totally improve my experimentation on the platform itself avoiding to go back to other programs to design the layout.

I hope you will introduce the rotation feature soon!

• MahenTMahenT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Great idea, I have come come upon many situations where I had to do acrobatics with the text or image, this would be a most needed feature
        Thanks

• alexalex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

as the others have already mentioned, especially for a design oriented product, rotation incl. shapes is actually a "must have" function?

Thanks in advance for your implementation...

Yes please! I didn't realise it wasn't in there and now a design has gone out the door. I'll work around it in the mean time. Am loving using Webydo though, code-free makes me happy!

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base