Join the Discussion:

Custom 404 Error Pages

It would be great to be able to design our own custom error pages (called 404 pages) when someone navigates to a page on our website that has been removed or doesn't exist - instead of the standard webydo branded 404 "page not found" page it would be nice to have our own.

252 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jaiden LeachJaiden Leach shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Alex MannAlex Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

hey Webydo People, this is a request that's been around for a year.... I'd have thought it would be a must!!!

Cheers LX

• Anna - Webydo Support ManagerAnna - Webydo Support Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey everybody.
        We are working ******* completing the white - labeling options in Webydo.
        For now we have cleared the 404 page of any Webydo branding and it's a non- branded page, not interfering with your custom branding.

Please keep the great ideas coming.
        Anna

• Mauricio TrejoMauricio Trejo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

good point, is NOT professional to have a 404 error page that says other name than the domain you are on, i check this 404 error page on a pro-site in my account and its really need to change to personal error pages for every site created.

• Connor MacLeanConnor MacLean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Ha. I tried to look at this page but got a 404 error.
        I like the idea and would love to be able to use this feature

• CaseyCasey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I love this idea! It's so funny when someone's 404 page offers a custom graphic. Keeps you interested in the site even if you're not in the right place!

• ShawnShawn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is imperative. I need to have custom 404 pages so when people are trying to access an old page from an old site they will at least see a new page (404) at the new site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base