Save intermediate edits?
Maybe I missed it, but isn't there an easy way for intermediate saves? Occasionally I lose my changes, which might be ok for a beta product. However, the only way I see to save one's edits is to switch back and forth between the dashboard and the design mode.
We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…
In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.
- Every change is auto-saved
- Go back in time endlessly
- See who made changes and when
- Preview site versions before restoring
Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.
How to work it
1. Open the Webydo Studio
2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.
5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History View Mode and continue working on your current version.
Keep on participating!
Bert Bouwhuis commented
Hmm, thanks, unbelievable how I could have missed that.