Webydo's back-up system may be rock-solid, but it would be even more reassuring if you could perform local back-ups of your Webydo sites. While Webydo will hopefully prosper and never lose any back-ups, it would be nice to know my site is separately backed-up just in case. It seems like everyday a once promising web service is being bought out and shuttered or just simply shuts down.
We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…
In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.
- Every change is auto-saved
- Go back in time endlessly
- See who made changes and when
- Preview site versions before restoring
Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.
How to work it
1. Open the Webydo Studio
2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.
5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History View Mode and continue working on your current version.
Keep on participating!