or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed - Open Beta  ·  AdminAdminAdmin (Nir - Product Manager, Webydo) responded  · 

Your Requested Parallax Scrolling Animator Is Here!

Now, you can create parallax scrolling sites with a pixel perfect accuracy, without writing a single line of code. With this special scrolling technique, you can create beautiful animation by having elements move individually when the user scrolls. It’s a great way to engage viewers through visual storytelling.

The Parallax Scrolling Animator is available inside your Webydo Studio, integrated seamlessly into all the other features. Just choose the element you want to animate and right click on it. Select “Add Parallax Animation” and set your motion path.

We’ve put up together this smashing, short video tutorial for tips on how to create an inspiring parallax scrolling site: https://vimeo.com/103309988

It was an exciting feature to work on. Motivated by your suggestions and feedback, our team was dedicated to developing the Parallax Scrolling Animator for you.

I’m dying to hear your thoughts about it and about your parallax scrolling experience with Webydo . Just share it in this thread.

Let the parallax party begin!

36 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)