Join the Discussion:

More options for galleries: full page, better designs

better gallery styles. easier to customize, diffterence sizes for portrait and horizontal pictures. Perhaps a gallery that zooms in full page.

363 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    alexisalexis shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    AnonymousAnonymous shared a merged idea: More options for gallery: Random Mode  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Matrix gallery Facebook instagram  ·   · 
    gusathaydegusathayde shared a merged idea: Full page width background image slider  ·   · 
    Anonymous shared a merged idea: Gallery / Slider options  ·   · 
    DanDan shared a merged idea: Zoom and Background Width for Gallery  ·   · 
    Joseph SteineckerJoseph Steinecker shared a merged idea: full screen gallery and use psd layers buttons  ·   · 
    HoriaHoria shared a merged idea: Full page width galleries and images  ·   · 

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with following. It would be great help if we could pull images form facebook and Instagram and so on. most client do not want to be managing multi sites.

"I would like to see a matrix style gallery that populates the page with images that you click on and pops up into a shadowbox and maybe gallery could pull images from facebook, instagram, flicker."

I would like to see a matrix style gallery that populates the page with images that you click on and pops up into a shadowbox and maybe gallery could pull images from facebook, instagram, flicker.

Firstly compliments concerning the new Parallax Scroller - this shows unique creativity ... if this is possible why are the Gallery options still so minimal and difficult to use ..... I see I am not the only one?

I would love to see this. There are places I can do this outside of Webydo but it would be so much more convenient for me and for clients to have more options built in.

• MariaMaria commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Would love to have more options for the gallery just like Wix does, to meet client's needs.

Feedback and Knowledge Base