First of all GREAT WORK!
I'm new to webydo and It's my first time to use a site builder. Along the way here are some of the stuffs I believe would be a great add-ons in the future.
- Appear on all pages - though we have an option to do this, it would be better to have the option to choose which pages it would appear on.
CASE: For example on "Page 2" i want a specific layout that would be used by its sub pages but not by Page 1 or 3. Now I can duplicate Page 2 and use it on it's sub pages but the problem is that if i want to change the layout of Page 2 it won't do the same with it's sub pages which i duplicated.
Multiple select & Grouping - it would make editing much easier if we could group several images or texts together.
Lock boxes and others - being able to lock in place some of the backgrounds or the logo would be great to avoid accidental movement.
Security - this is more of a question. I hope sites with webydo are secured coz I chose to make one of my government projects with webydo.
Anyway really nice job webydo, keep evolving coz I'm loving you right now.
Thanks Eric for the good feedback!
1. Repeat on “Some” Pages – This is planned. Great Idea.
2. Grouping – This is already available, just select a couple of elements and you will then see a “Group Elements” button on the top menu.
3. Lock Elements – great idea! Also planned.
4. For this reason, Webydo partnered with Akamai to deliver your website through a Content Delivery Network (CDN) which is a large network of servers placed across the world.
AdminMichael (Head of Support, Webydo) commented
Hi Robin, I couldn't agree with you more :)
This will take some time, but it is planned.
Or "repeat on all except pages x, y, z." Depending on how big the site is, you don't want to have to list 20 pages that you want the item repeated on. Sometimes it's easier to say what you DON'T want it repeated on, and sometimes it's easier to says what you DO want to repeat it on, so it would be nice to have the option of either.
Or "repeat on all except page x", etc.