Join the Discussion:

Button Builder

It would be amazing to have a builder for buttons that would let us have power similar to that in flash. Of course all the things like roll over and hover but also possibly animations that would either be done inside the builder or allow us to upload html5/flash animations to use.

305 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jay TJay T shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  NirAdminNir (Chief Product Officer, Webydo) responded  · 

Hi everyone,
    The new buttons are now available in the Studio!
    You have several kinds of buttons. Change the color, text and effects to design it for your needs.
    You can find the them in the Elements Panel under the Buttons dropdown, just drag and drop to the canvas and edit in the Properties Panel.

Please try them and tell us what you think.

13 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • SivanAdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone,
        The new buttons are now available in the Studio!
        You have several kinds of buttons. Change the color, text and effects to design it for your needs.
        You can find the them in the Elements Panel under the Buttons dropdown, just drag and drop to the canvas and edit in the Properties Panel.

Please try them and tell us what you think.

• ACAC commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Completely agreed! I just wasted so much time trying to figure this out. Thanks!

• CharmaineCharmaine commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would love to be able to design my own buttons for social media links with rollover options. It's really difficult to find pre-made social media widgets that have all the sites I use that look also looks decent. I uploaded small .pngs (just simple black and white social media icons) but couldn't get them to work as buttons. I tried setting it to "Link" and typed in my URLs but they didn't do anything in preview mode.

• alanaalana commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are still working on this for you all.

For now, you can create button's using the menu element.
        You just need to create a new menu for your button and you can set it's rollover effects :)

Hope this helps.

Alana,
        The Webydo Team

• MahenTMahenT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! nice idea, also how about us saving a few pre-made buttons / menu styles for regular use...

Feedback and Knowledge Base