Join the Discussion:

Webydo Offline Desktop Application

Wouldn't it be great to have a Webydo Desktop Application, where you can build your website offline and then log in to your Webydo account to upload it there?
Some of us do not have reliable broadband to build websites online (especially those of us in remote areas.)
I'm presently in Africa, and the challenges here wont allow me to have enough online time to build the ideal Webydo website that I'm looking forward to building.
Im hoping that the Webydo team would look into this and make it a reality.

180 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    SidneySidney shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This might also help eliminate some of the bugs the appear when the browser cache gets full... making the site easier to use, even for us lucky ones who have good internet access. I'm constantly having to empty cache to get things to work as they should.

• Jagadish RJagadish R commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Oh yeah. That will be a boon to persons without internet connection(66% of the world is not connected to internet). That said, work can happen fast matching the designer's creativity in lighting speed. Webdyo can charge a minimal amount and let users download this App. Webdyo, yo listening?

• MahenTMahenT commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes! Webydo offline / desktop version would b a great (safe) idea..Because the first time I logged in the Dashboard took more than 20 min. with multiple refreshes to load.
        This is one of the main reason I took a long time to decide to go premium or not. We cant depend on the broadband connection always.. it fluctuates..Or even the browser can let us down and all our work could go waste with the client breathing down our neck..

• Pelle LPelle L commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was thinking the same thing, I work from all over the world and some places have brodbands that drive you nuts,,, Thailand for example

Feedback and Knowledge Base