Join the Discussion:

100% Whitelabel

Be able to remove "powered by webydo" and change login urls to mybrand.com/login or a generic url which doesn't contain the webydo.com brand

285 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    DerrickDerrick shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    DerrickDerrick shared a merged idea: Correct Whitlabel Branding  ·   · 
    Started  ·  AdminAdminAdmin (Nir - Product Manager, Webydo) responded  · 

We are constantly adding more and more custom-branding abilities to Webydo.

This will allow designers to custom-brand Webydo’s interface and present it to their clients as their own.

You are granted with your own log-in page, displaying your own logo, so your clients will be able to log-in directly to their websites, in order to manage content, without having to go through Webydo at all.

Branding is a key element for any designer. Whether you own a large company or you are a freelancer, your brand is your identity.

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anna - Webydo Support ManagerAnna - Webydo Support Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Scott, please see my replies listed below:

1. If you're a pro client in Webydo- you can connect a leading domain to your account- which will enable you to publish sites under your branded subdomain.

2. Working on this issue.

3. The CMS account does not have any webydo mentions.

4. 404 pages have been cleared and white labeled- they do not have "webydo" on them.

In case of any additional questions or issues please update us - support@webydo.com

• ScottScott commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Among other things, a genuine white label solution means that:
        1. No Webydo name should appear in client URLs pre or post "publishing."
        2. No Webydo name should appear in the "from" header of emails forwarded from client site webforms (e.g., "contact" page) for email.
        3. No Webydo name or fees should show in the CMS tool under "Settings."
        4. No Webydo name should appear in client 404 error pages.

Without these updates, it is almost impossible to sell "white label" services to a tech savvy client who will surely find the Webydo site and pricing page.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% white label is what we are waiting with my team to roll out this product on clients sites.

• Anna - Webydo Support ManagerAnna - Webydo Support Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Good news!
        We also have a leading domain option available in our paid plans- now you can publish websites under your subdomain in the design process.
        Instead of publishing sites under Webydo's sub-domain like this: site123.webydo.com,
        You're able to publish your sites under your own domain, like this: cleintname.yourowndomain.com.

We are also developing a white- label for all of the links and the code as well- This should be available in the upcoming weeks.

For more information please email us at info@webydo.com

Thanks
        Anna

• GregGreg commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a very important issues, full branding should be for 'every' element. Im am extremely happy with what I have seen so far with webydo, but I am yet to use this for a client project, and full branding is very important to me.

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Webydo looks amazing!! as a designer I get fedup with the reliance on programmers. This would be an ideal solution but it would need to be 100% whitelabel! I am working on a project involving selling hundreds of potential websites to certain business sectors. I am discussing this with a Wordpress developer but Webydo would be amazing. Going to try the free account now!!

• CesareoCesareo commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

100% whitelable not only gives consistency, it also makes small design shops look like big-business. 3 Votes!

• alexalex commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Well if you offer branding to your clients you have to go all the way and that includes custom/branded/helpful 404 error pages and also all error pages (forms, etc.) that clients and visitors could get to see.

All or nothing is in this case the "rule" that makes it really pay...

• JohnJohn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a must for a Whitelabel solution, that should be available for paid plans to truly keep designer's branding consistent trough the whole user experience.

Feedback and Knowledge Base