Join the Discussion:

Modify all text links

Currently when you make a piece of text a link the text changes its state to blue, underlined text. You have the capability to change only the color of the text. I would like to be able to adjust all options for the link.

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Emily shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

I wanted to let you know we have just released our new text editor.

Our robust new Text Editor offers smarter and faster text editing, accurate typography, quick styles settings and cleaner code generation, complying with the latest W3C standards.

Applying Text Styles Throughout Your Website:

The new Text Styles window allows you to quickly set various typography styles. With just one click you can efficiently apply, reuse or change the text styles throughout your website.

For links: You may set a style for a link, and the apply it to all your site links.

For more info, check out the tutorial video:
    http://participate.webydo.com/knowledgebase/articles/174197-the-text-element

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I still cannot add a "tel:" callable phone number to text links. It keeps adding http:// in front of it. Grr so irritating. You have to add an HTML unit to create your own phone numbers that are linkable to the actual phone number for mobile phones.

• AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Daniel, it sounds like your are talking about the feature that all mobile browsers have, to some degree, making phone numbers (i.e. 1-800-888-8888) into clickable links. When a user clicks on the link, it will invoke the phone calling app, pre-populated with the phone number.

• Daniel B. commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how do I remove blue text from mobile editor in webydo? When I see my website in a mobile device some numbers appear in blue. I want this text to have the same appearance as the rest of the text.

Thanks

• Olivia - Webydo Team commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Zach,

You can change the link to whatever you like by double clicking on it and using the text toolbar at the top - just like a normal piece of text

:)

Feedback and Knowledge Base