Join the Discussion:

Ability to attach documents to forms

It would be useful if users could attach documents (e.g. Word, pdf, photos) to forms, for example if they are complaining about a product they might want to upload a picture or a filled out troubleshooting form. Ooh! Much like the "Attach a File" link I see at the bottom of this very text entry field!

127 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Robin Craig shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Nilam commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I just found out, if you attach the document as a zip file, it will automatically download to the downloads folder!

• Yaronimus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be very lucrative for graphic businesses, as it cuts the distance of manually doing it yourself.

• larry commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be great to have a form that includes an upload button. That way customers can send us there artwork as pdf., jpeg, ai files or anything directly from our site. A form attached to the upload button would be nice so that they are required to put there information and details of size etc in a message. Lets make it happen guys!

• Deanna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also like to see this feature, can anyone suggest a free third party form that allows attachments?

• Alex Mann commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is most important as many sites want a career section so that they can upload CV's ... seems a no brainer option... even weebly and six have these nailed!

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Very much agree - I really need to let my users submit photos to my website with their forms.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree completely, I'm building a site for a motorsport laptiming system that has a large selection of user guides and manuals that I just can't attach :(

Feedback and Knowledge Base