Join the Discussion:

I'd like to see the ability to create images with an image rollover state (a different image) and even an active state with a third image.

I'd like to see the ability to create images with an image rollover state (a different image) and even an active state with a third image.

52 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

7 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Need remote rollovers to begin using Webydo also. Please add this functionality.

• Ollie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I'd also really like to see image rollover states and I'm quite surprised it isn't already a feature.

• Anna - Webydo Support Manager commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is a planned feature that we are working on.
    Soon all of our elements will have "rollover" states - which will increase the design flexibility of the system.

For now you can use the text caption option to create a cool text- rollover effect on the images.

thanks
    Anna

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

yes, i think its urgent to get this effect as soon as possible, and as easy and automated as possible... Im about to register in Webydo among all other website creation platforms, but i really need image rollover and i dont master HTML and other encodings... Is there a solution out already? thanks
    Ah, and congratulations, this platform is amazing!!!!!! GOOD WORK

• Sean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree, this is one of the first things I had in mind and I'd really go anywhere where I could have this as automated as possible.

• Laurie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I absolutely love webydo but the exclusion of an image rollover!?

An image rollover is a great effect, imaging a fashion photo showing the front of a garment and the rollover shows the back of the garment.

If this page was built using Webydo, how was the shadow under 'Create Your FREE Site >' done. It looks to me as it's an image rollover, which isn't available.

Feedback and Knowledge Base