Join the Discussion:

Add in hotel booking feature

At the moment doing a list of hotels and B&Bs to approach about designing websites for them. A feature that I feel would be fantastic, is a booking widget / option. I know there are options options out there for embedded booking system, but something that the Webydo team has partnered up with would be great.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I agree with all of the comments, this could be a indispensable feature with a calendar for all kinds of bookable venues and events. And if this were to integrate with new Webydo eCommerce and shopping cart, it would be a fantastic addition to the platform.

• Robert commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Webydo would benefit having its own booking or appointment scheduling system in different languages. It would be good with a also a module included for Facebook integration. There are many booking plugins for Wordpress and it's included in Wix. The potential market share is important. The service would be important to not only hotels, but also hair salons, medical practices and other health services.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi understand that you can add third party, software, but what I was getting at was, to have something that you recommend, or something you have partnered up with, like the shopping cart feature.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am going through this post and thinking of it’s theme and trying to understand what is this post about. At last I can have found something from this post which feels pretty good.

Feedback and Knowledge Base