Join the Discussion:

Thumbnail Gallery

A thumbnail gallery is the most basic thing ever, I can only choose between 2 types of gallery and those aren't really an option for me now.

I suggest a thumbnail gallery in which:

1. I can see all my images in small squares/rectangles.
2. Enable or disable pagination (as in collections) if there are too many images.
3. Click a thumbnail and see a pop-up with a bigger image.
4. When in pop-up mode, be able to use arrows to see the next or previous images without going back to the thumbnails.

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Silvana Bossa shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Sivan responded  · 

Hi Silvana and everyone,
    We are happy to let you know that new galleries have been added in the studio, including a thumbnail gallery.
    You can find them in the Elements Panel on the left, just drag and drop them onto the canvas. Each gallery has it’s own unique editing options which you may change within the Design Panel.
    Try them and tell us what you think.

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Maybe allowing other third-party developed plugins would allow for faster and easier implementation of high demand features, such as this one. (?)

• Francois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As stated many time, this option is basic gallery settings seen everywhere on professional websites

• Francois commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

this would be very usefull for portfolio websites and it is basic gallery options use everywhere on the web

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also in both galleries give me the option to hide arrows sometimes are not neccesary

• bob commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please Add text and counting capacities to matrix gallery! clients request this a lot

Feedback and Knowledge Base