why webydo auto saving my design without asking me?
i find it very problematic when webydo always saving my works without asking for a permition and without any option to undo stuff. i find my self spending hours just to redesign my site after webydo CMS destroyed it.
when i asked the support chat for help he told me to design it manually and that he cant do nothing to help me till monday.
i am very disapointed of your support team and the CMS
there is one thing i wish you improve and its to cancel the auto saving and let me decide if i want to save my work or not.
We have just released a new feature we call “Revision History”, and it allows you to go back in time…
In the your site studio, you can now preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.
- Every change is auto-saved
- Go back in time endlessly
- See who made changes and when
- Preview site versions before restoring
Reverting your site does not eliminate other versions – we auto-save everything for your convenience.
How to work it
1. Open the Webydo Studio
2. Click the Revision History Icon on the top right menu to enter Revision History View Mode.
3. Click the timestamp in the panel on the left to see previous versions and editing details.
4. To revert your site to the version you’re currently viewing, click Restore this revision.
5. Click the X icon to exit Revision History View Mode and continue working on your current version.
Keep on participating!
I would have to agree with the comments regarding auto save. I keep having the opposite issue where Webydo is not saving, even though it says it is. I think it's all wrapped up in the same issue. Today I lost around 3 hours of work. I think it would be better if you could save when you want and publish when you want. Keeping the revision history tool.( which is a great feature.
That's my 5 cents.
Marianna Zhovtis commented
Thanks support! This is very powerfull!
the auto saving feature slows down the process way too much. I am having such a hard time trying to build a site, and clicks begin to lag and items stay highlighted for far too long. and I'm on a good computer (macbook intel processor with no other programs running) too... I am getting very frustrated and I might choose another service altogether...
I had the same comment and I understood that the webydo team is about to release a really nice history feature where we'll have all our versions. so i'm really looking forward for that one...