Join the Discussion:

More precise zoom-tool.

It would be awesome if I could write the number of the zoom, when i zoom the picture in a box.
For example 73% zoom, instead of just draging and dropping with the mousebutton.

76 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    David shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Planned  ·  AdminAlana (Head of Support, Webydo) responded  · 

Hi David,
    Adding zoom abilities to the Studio is super important. This is planned, and I hope it will be developed soon.

The more votes it gets, the sooner it will be done…

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Wix has a feature where you can zoom out and see a smaller version of your entire page, and you have the ability to move entire sections up or down, or delete them. When done, you can zoom back to the normal editing view of your web page.

• David Schmeikal commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It's a must! Also the implementation of a "hand" tool that allows you to click and drag around the interface (like photoshop)

• L Bauer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Absolutely agree. Wix actually does this very well, where you simply CMD-scroll to zoom in and out.
        Great feature and a must-have when working with details.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,

Much better you guys will add Zoom in and Zoom out in the workplace. Just like photoshop.

Thanks

• Yaronimus commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

gosh, i find myself praying for zoom in and out when working on webydo. this is so missed! thanks webydo.

• Sarah Austin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi, so glad to have found Webydo! I have been looking for a decent WYSIWYG CMS that isn't WordPress ... and I get responsive website design options too - result! Congratulations all.

I have only used the trial site in the last 24 hours, but what I miss (it's available in Serif WebPlus and is very useful) is a Page Zoom Tool, so I can zoom out to view more of my page, and in to magnify areas to check detail etc. That would put a smile on my face :)

• Jack McKenzie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I think Jenn means that as you change the width of the browser the site will adjust accordingly - not stay fixed - as with proper responsive web design (which Webydo does not really do with its mobile only adjustments)

Feedback and Knowledge Base