Image Link to File or popup of larger image
I'd like to be able to add a link to a file (PDF, Word Doc, etc.) or pop-up of a larger image. I'm going to try a work-around with adding a transparent text box with a link in some text, but this feature would e great for people want to show a thumbnail image to open up to either a file or image.
There are a few options to go about this.
You can link an image to pop-up:
- Insert the full size image
- Make it smaller
- Adjust the size using the “fitting” on the right side panel and the zoom on the top panel to create a perfect thumbnail
- On the top panel in the “link” options select “pop-up”
You can link a text or an image to a file:
- Insert a textbox
- You can either use text to create this link or remove all text and use the small image icon to insert an image into the textbox
- Mark the text/image and select the link icon on the small menu on the top of the textbox
- Select “link to file” and upload the file
In the “target” section select the “pop-up” option and adjust the settings
Please make sure to hit the “publish” button to test all links.