Join the Discussion:

100% White lable code

The code of the webpages created with webydo and the cms is full of links that include webydo.com so it is a little bit hard to really sell the webydo CMS etc as my own to clients. It’s normal to look at the code of a page, even you do not know how to code. I know my clients do.

Would be really nice with a 100% white lable version. Code, cms etc. The best would be if webydo.com domain name could be changed with my company domain or my client’s company domain in the web page code (possible to select my client’s or my domain in admin).

240 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Richard shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Sivan responded  · 

Implementing White Label code across all of your sites is now available. Simply select, “Remove ‘Webydo’ references from the HTML code on published sites” in the Webydo Dashboard under the My Branding tab.

Please note: this feature is only available to users with Team and Agency accounts.

7 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Implementing White Label code across all of your sites is now available. Simply select, “Remove ‘Webydo’ references from the HTML code on published sites” in the Webydo Dashboard under the My Branding tab.

Please note: this feature is only available to users with Team and Agency accounts.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Sivan, I don't mean to be negative. But you said this some months ago. In fact, your manager promised it by November 2015.

You have to put a commitment to this and have an ETA if you really mean it.

Shane Wong

• AdminSivan (Product Team, Webydo) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi everyone, just a quick update:
        This idea will go into development really soon and will be released, we hope, in the next few months.
        Please stay with us for more updates.

Feedback and Knowledge Base