Join the Discussion:

Add / Edit HTML Code of actual element or widget

I am not wanting to edit or add to the overall core/raw html code of the Webydo Design. But it would be nice to have a button "Edit Html" on the DesignPanel that will allows you to view/edit the actual element/widget's HTML tag and add code to it.

The perfect example for this feature is. . . at the moment there is NO way to name the ID of the Iframe Widget and with the limited options of "TARGET" linking with images, text, menus etc it makes it impossible to add an additional link to have it view (when clicked) inside the existing iframe on your page.

Yes I can hard code it using the HTML widget, but then I may as well go back to using Notepad as my design tool.

This should be very easy to implement and shouldn't interfer with the core "design" aspects of Webydo as the only area that will be changing is tags such as the below hard code :-

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="130" height="198"
src="http://www.webdyo.com&quot; name="imgbox" id="imgbox">
</iframe>(Iframe widget html)

<a href="../images/redball.gif" target="imgbox">Red Ball</a><br /> (text link html)

I hope I have explained my feature request adequately.

194 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Matthew Jeffs shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Under Review  ·  Ella responded  · 

Hi Matthew,

This is a great idea (as well as clearly explained feature) – and be sure we will look into it. In the meantime, let’s also see if it gets more votes and comments from the community.

5 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...

Feedback and Knowledge Base