Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

• or
  1. menu fonts

I know it is possible to add any font by CSS3 ... but I would like to have more fonts available to create menus, 600 fonts available would be great! remembering that there are over 600 fonts "web safe"

74 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I’m happy to inform you that the Menu Element font list has now been updated.

You may now choose from hundreds of free open-source fonts which are optimized for the web, ensuring accurate typography and manifesting your website’s desired look & feel.

Hope you guys like it.

2. Parralex needs an upgrade!

The parralex feature is great, but.... responsiveness is a ****. Every change you make on desktop or mobile influence all other views. And as every view has a different pixel rate it triggers wrong. Also the positions move out of screen. It is not workable. Only when you copy every parralex item for every view and adjust them accordingly.

Also when your updating: please add other transitions as well, like 'mouse over' And on click.

The famous large menu bar which shrinks when scrolled down 'and' stays on top (fixed) is not possible.

For an 'On click' feature. Pull down/open…

132 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Under Review  ·  Ella responded

Hi Ruben,

Awesome stuff you’ve got there! Each and every idea would upgrade any website built with Webydo.

We actually intend focusing on transitions, motions and interactions further down the road. So let’s consult with the rest of the community and get for some instant feedback.

3. Thumbnail Gallery

A thumbnail gallery is the most basic thing ever, I can only choose between 2 types of gallery and those aren't really an option for me now.

I suggest a thumbnail gallery in which:

1. I can see all my images in small squares/rectangles.

2. Enable or disable pagination (as in collections) if there are too many images.

3. Click a thumbnail and see a pop-up with a bigger image.

4. When in pop-up mode, be able to use arrows to see the next or previous images without going back to the thumbnails.

66 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Silvana and everyone,
    We are happy to let you know that new galleries have been added in the studio, including a thumbnail gallery.
    You can find them in the Elements Panel on the left, just drag and drop them onto the canvas. Each gallery has it’s own unique editing options which you may change within the Design Panel.
    Try them and tell us what you think.

4. More options for galleries: full page, better designs

better gallery styles. easier to customize, diffterence sizes for portrait and horizontal pictures. Perhaps a gallery that zooms in full page.

399 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Completed  ·  Sivan responded

Hi everyone,

We are happy to let you know that new galleries have been added in the studio.

You can find them in the Elements Panel on the left, just drag and drop them onto the canvas. Each gallery has it’s own unique editing options which you may change within the Design Panel.

Try them and tell us what you think, and keep suggesting new ideas.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base