Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Viewing and moving between pop up images

It would be cool to be able to, once clicked on the image that has pop up option selected, move between all the pop up images on the page. Previous and next buttons could be visible if you can move between the images on the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
    Navigating between pop-up images is a great idea, we will look into it.
    Let’s see what the community thinks about it.

2. Non-editable CMS

It would be helpful if most elements on a page are non-editable. I only want a minute portion in a page that's editable by my client and it's tedious that I have to go through every element in a page to make them non-editable. Alternatively, give designers a choice when they start the design phase if they want most of the page/s editable or not. Thanks.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Already Available  ·  Ella responded

Hi Diana,

We appreciate you feedback, however we are not sure your request is clear to us. Currently, you can define the content manager’s type of abilities as:

- Content Editing: enable the CMS user to edit existing content and duplicate whole pages. These users do not have access to design tools and to elements marked with Non-Editable by CMS.

- Full Design Abilities: enable the CMS user to have the same exact privileges that you do in terms of designing their website.

Please let us know is you find the “Content Editing” privileges insufficient to you needs.

3. Ability to change a menu without having to completely reformat it

If I have a vertical menu and then decide I want to change to horizontal, I have to delete my menu and then drag a new one out and reformat all my styling options again.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Custom Javascript

ability to add custom javascript to call from the page.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Already Available  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,
    You can add you own HTML, Javascript or CSS to your website with the Add Code To Site feature.
    - Click “Pages” to open “Pages & Navigation”.
    - Hover over the page you wish to edit and click the code icon </>.
    - In these boxes you can write your code.
    - Note the top tabs – choose between add code to this page or all pages.

To learn more watch this tutorial:
    https://vimeo.com/135547187

Thanks for the suggestion!

5. Urgently need padding on sliders

I need padding on sliders or marking on the text, as the text goes right up to the edge which doesn't looks good and cuts off a little on mobile devices.

Indent is only good for one line text and I have 3.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    More Info Needed  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Anton,
    You can set the padding for a Text Element by selecting it (one click), and under the Properties Panel you have padding.

Did you mean something else?

6. pop-over when you first go into a site's studio

Can we have an option to to close the pop-over with the knowledge base videos (the before you start guide to the studio - can't remember it's exact title, sorry) when we enter a website studio please?

At the moment I have to press start and wait for the first thumbnail guide to the studio to appear, before I can switch it off. I'm sure, you used to be able to close this?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,
    It sounds like your browser is not saving cookies. Please check it and see if it solves the issue.

7. pop up

Is there a way to click on an image and have a different image show up in the pop up?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Ability to adjust Webydo CMS access for Specific Projects

Hello,

I would love the ability to give access to a CMS user for one or two specific projects that way they can see their site being built and to it but restrict the access to all of the other projects my company has going on.

Any chance this could be possible so that I can let my customers preview their site without showing all my goods.

Thanks!
    Spence

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be nice to be able to set a different background on mobile from the desktop one

my page background on desktop is great but in mobile view it screws up reading text, we should be able to set a different background in mobile without having to do more workarounds like placing shapes

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  Ella responded

Hi Svs,

You’re right, of course. Adjusting each breakpoint appearance is crucial when designing responsive websites. As our development plan is based on the community’s votes, we will be watching the vote count on this one.

10. Buttons linking to editable gallery slides

We need a way of being able to click a button (could be an image or some text) to take us to a slide of an editable gallery.

For example, you've got an Our Team page and you want to have a picture of each of the 3 team members, and just below, when a user clicks on it, it will show you the bio for that person, and when you click on the next person it will show you their bio. So instead of having long pages with all this information and scrolling down a lot (anchor links aren't…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for the feedback!

You should try the “Tabs” widget, under the “Widgets” category, in the elements panel.

The “Tabs” widget allows you to organize and display any content with custom navigation tabs.

11. Tools: pen and convert anchor point tool

Need the:
    1)pen tool and the
    2)convert anchor point tool. You need to be able to make unique shapes for dynamic layouts also a
    3)zoom in and out feature and the
    4)option of a side or bottom menu

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Buttons link

We should be able to link a button (for example "Click") to an image. Currently this feature is not available.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Diana, thank for reaching out.

Could you pleas elaborate some more on your request? What do you mean by linking to an image? Is the image supposed to open as a pop-up?

Thanks, waiting for your comment.

13. undo / history

It would be great to be able to have a HISTORY panel where you can jump back to a specific action or version like in Photoshop.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there,

Most of the functions you have described already exists on the “Revision History” feature, released earlier this year. It enables you to preview older versions and changes made to your website and recover the version you like best.

Regarding your great suggestion to restore a specific action: let’s see the community’s feedback.

14. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Voting

It would be very handy to have a "voting" or "like" option with photos. Also with photos in the grid.
    Only a Like function and counter how many likes.
    This would be a very handy tool for photographers I gues. It would be for me though ;)

Greetz, Ray

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Maps in main dashboard

It might be helpful, to be able to create maps in the main dashboard.
    -finished sites
    -sites in progress
    -personal sites
    Not necessary if you only have 5, but handy when it's 35... or more

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Ella responded

Hi Peter,

Thank you for this suggestion. We have been researching these features ourselves, and your feedback will probably upvote them in our roadmap.

17. Editing Headers

Only allow changes in Desktop header to impact all pages. Editing the header in other displays such as tablet or mobile shouldn't impact the alignment on the Desktop version. It creates an unnecessary battle with resizing between versions.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for your feedback. We share your view about maintaining header content hierarchy, however would like to highlight a change we have applied lately and is relevant to your idea:

Originally, each page on Webydo Studio contained header and footer sections, separated from the main content area by flexible horizontal dividers.

After implementing the Responsive Studio and considering our users requests, we found that the header divider is no longer helpful – and this feature no longer exist in new projects.

18. Un-nest pages

I have inadvertently nested a couple of pages under other pages in the Pages & Navigation window. I can not see how to undo this? I assume there must be a way, but it is not included in your tutorial video, and, if there isn't a way, there probably should be.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Direct to site video uploads (like pics)

Less third party apps.
    Video, social, etc (the ability to load a video directly to the site would be amazing!)
    Often I tell a client I can do something for them as i know webydo is capable it is then I am usually forced to use a third party app with another fee attached to it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Alex,
    Please give us more informations on your suggestion. What kind of text options would you like to see? Could you give us a example?

Thanks for the suggestion!

• Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Feedback and Knowledge Base