Participate, Vote!

Webydo is created by designers for designers. Every feature in the system is developed in order to fit your needs. Suggest new features, report bugs, and vote to prioritize which feature should be added first. Every VOTE counts.

Designers united in action, together for better!

1. Adding sounds to our websites

Adding Sound to our websites, can we add sound to any feature on the websites such as menu options etc. A lot of my clients ask for sound in there website. Can we please make it possible to where it can happen! That would be awesome!

47 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Tag Manager

Can you please add Google Tag Manager to Webydo? Then people could add whatever pixels / tags / tracking code they wanted. You wouldn't have to have the Google analytics feature either

http://www.google.co.uk/tagmanager/

Plus Google Tag Manager is FREE! Would be an awesome feature.

Please vote for this!

Thanks
    Dan

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Site paddind at the top

I wish to have some padding at the top op the site
    so that the site will look like its floating on the BG and not
    "stuk" at the top

46 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ecommerce designing - drag and drop integration

A drag a drop ecommerce style shop.

You could easily add and integrate your online shop from scratch

or by using the same functionalities or styles from other plataforms, such as Joomla (Virtuemart) and Wordpress (WP-e-commerce) ...

Also adding the design of your preferred shipping companies (TNT, DHL, Post Office, Roal Mail etc) and

adding your preferred Online Merchange to be used (Paypal, Google Checkout, Worldpay, Moneybookers etc).

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We just added an amazing E-commerce solution for Webydo!

Ecwid, the most popular store builder app on Facebook, is now available as a Webydo Widget.

Just click on the Widget Tool, choose the store icon and you have your own store ready.

5. Multiple Layout Sections

Currently there are only three sections (1) Head, (2) Content, & (3) Footer. Can we expand this to enable arbitrary sections?

The various fit-to features are good, but apply to whole of each of the sections, which compromises the richness of layout.

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Preserve the original Domain Name in mobile version - perhaps with 'm.' prefix

The mobile design module seems to be much improved...thanks.

I would like to see the domain name preserved when someone views on a mobile device.

Many Thanks

44 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    More Info Needed  ·  2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Filtered Search

The idea is it will show articles relating to the selected criteria. (this is tied up with tags or category for articles)

it can be a drop down menu and hopefully it can have multiple criteria:

Sample:
    Criteria 1

- Option 1

- Option 2
    - Option 3
    - Option 4

Criteria 2

- Option 1

- Option 2
    - Option 3
    - Option 4

Criteria 3

- Option 1

- Option 2
    - Option 3
    - Option 4

Search

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ability to remove header and footer

let's say i want a full size background, but i cant, because the header and footer are taking space and you can't strech the photo/video on them.
    so i would suggest making a feature that enables hiding the header and or the footer spaces.

43 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Menu Options

The menu option could be made a lot simpler.

Firstly it would be nice to see a selection of menu examples we could choose from.

Also being able to edit the gap and padding between each menu button would be great.

Finally, it would be amazing to add anchor links to the menu. One long page websites are trending a lot at the moment!

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be nice to have access to a larger variety of templates.

It would be nice to have access to a larger variety of templates allot more then 20+ including parallax templates at least one template for every business type ie, coffee shop, butcher, fish and chip shop, convenience store, day care center, furniture shop, mechanics, and so on.

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Full page width galleries and images

Galleries that fist across the entire web page are used a lot on modern websites especially for home pages so it would be really great to have, this is a mockup made in WIX that has these features:

http://gyazo.com/a6c2d8c1a0ae23371ed0cbb76b359601

Also you also should be able to set image objects to the full width of the page as you can with shape objects. I know you can add images as the fill for a shape object (as I have done below) but you can't set the image to crop to width so it just tiles (image1 shows the options available).

http://gyazo.com/8a5e79c11d5cf48ea49c9887e4947705

42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Completed  ·  Sivan responded

Hi Horia and everyone,

We are happy to let you know that new galleries have been added in the studio.
    You can find them in the Elements Panel on the left, just drag and drop them onto the canvas. Each gallery has it’s own unique editing options which you may change within the Design Panel.
    please try them and tell us what you think.

When you add an image to a Shape Element, you can set it to fill, fit, stretch or tile, that may answer to your needs.

Keep suggesting new ideas.

14. Visual Align feature

A great addtion to webydo would be an alignment feature in the style of Adobe Illustrator.

When you sellect an ellement, it would be very usefull to have an option to align it to either the full width of the browser, or the page (the mostly 960px area).

This way designers dont have to calculate the left spacing of an ellement by substracting the size of the ellement minus the size of the page width.

Options can be; align to left/right/center of either page or pull browser width (like the "align to selection" and "align to artboard" feature is in…

41 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Audio player

Would be great to have an (resizable / top / bottom docked) audio player for mp3 hosted from URL.

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Is it possible from my homepage, to create a pop-up slider or gallery (rather than just one window) for each of my projects? I have found

Is it possible from my homepage, to create a pop-up slider or gallery (rather than just one window) for each of my projects?

I have also found that some details could be improved. For example, when there is a pop-up window, giving the "x" out button a roll-over option to communicate to the user that the mouse is registering the "x". The same situation exists with my homepage "+" sign. When the mouse rolls over, it should change colors etc. to communicate the operation with me, much like how the "x" out sign on Firefox does as my mouse rolls…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering Feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Menus and Rollovers

Some very basic web design options missing from Webydo that are really a must.

1. Hamburger or Mobile Menu to use at the different break points, when viewing on tablet or mobile

2. Being able to make a link text or a link button have a different rollover colour. Without some form of visual indication for the website user the link looks dead.

These are two of the fundamentals of web design and without, them I cannot sign up to an account, which is disappointing.
    Its like selling me a car with only three wheels!

Final note, don't become like Wix and…

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Regarding the “Hamburger” menu, this should be ready in a matter of days. It is currently undergoing test by our QA team, and they are making sure we don’t release it until it’s absolutely ready.

States and buttons are coming soon too. I’ll give more info regarding that as soon as I can.

Thanks!

18. Syndicating/linking Webydo Blog posts with Facebook fan page

I want to start posting Articles using my Webydo website, but I also would like the post to appear on my chosen Facebook fan page. There is software called Networkdblogs which allows that, but I can't seem to get it working from my Webydo site. Are you aware of this software/interface? And is what I am wanting possible?? Would love to have this sorted. It would mean Posting on my site and having those posts available to my FB and Twitter followers.

Regards.
    John

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. responsive

Truly Responsive Websites

currently webydo doesn't give us (designers) the ability to make the websites responsive (multi-device maybe, but not responsive!!)

a responsive website design starts with the primary task of incorporating CSS3, media queries, the @media rule, and fluid grids that use percentages to create a flexible foundation. These key points, as well as the use of EMs, flexible images, flexible videos, and fluid type, allow the responsive website to adapt its layout to the viewing device, user agent, and environment.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under Review  ·  Sivan responded

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestions. Some of your ideas already exist in the Studio – you can have different element used in different breakpoints and CSS can be added using the ADD Code To Site feature (see tutorial https://vimeo.com/135547187 ).

Fluid design is a very good suggestion and we are already looking into it, there is already a suggestion in the forum for exactly that, you can help by voting and giving us more ideas and suggestions.

20. Breadcrumbs

Add the ability to include breadcrumbs into your website.

38 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Participate, Vote!

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base