Google Custom Search Plugin
We have added a new Search Plugin that’s Free! You can now add Google’s Custom Search box directly in the Webydo Studio.
With Google Custom Search you can:
- Create custom search engines that search across a specified collection of sites or pages
- Enable image search for your site
- Customize the look and feel of search results
- Add promotions to your search results
- Associate your search engine with your Google AdSense account, so you make money whenever users click ads on your search results pages.Digital commented
Please add a free site search - $300US a month is absurd! This should be a standard feature. Every site needs one!
This is an interesting approach.
User feedback is the main reason we decided to set like this our pricing model and the structure of Webydo plans. We found that users need two main things to feel satisfied with Webydo: simplicity & flexibility.
To address these needs, the pricing model takes an all-inclusive approach with Hosting & CMS included and is also more flexible, offering monthly plans.
If the idea will have enough votes, we’ll definitely consider to add a Starter plan.
Hi Diana, thanks for the feedback.
Can you please explain what is frustrating about the auto saving speed?
By the way, in the top left pane, you have the “Revision History” icon, that will allow you to go back in time indefinitely, and revert to any change you made.Digital commented
I agree, this slows down the building of a website. Please have an option where you can set the auto save to a time frame like each minute, and every 5minutes, and every 30 minutes. It really interferes with try to work in the studio.
We have looked into adding multiple CMS users as a feature, but it has been put on hold for now.
We will update you if this changes in the future.