You can now fully customize your own 404 Error page.
Tip: Design an appealing message on your 404 page so visitors will understand what happened and what they can do next.
You can see ours here.
How to work it?
- For new sites: When you create a new site, a “404 Error page” will be part of your page list so you’ll be able to fully design it just like any other page.
- For existing sites: In your Studio’s “Pages” menu, create a new page and make sure that the URL property is set to www.yoursite.com/404.html
What do you think?Connor MacLean commented
Ha. I tried to look at this page but got a 404 error.
I like the idea and would love to be able to use this feature
Google Custom Search Plugin
We have added a new Search Plugin that’s Free! You can now add Google’s Custom Search box directly in the Webydo Studio.
With Google Custom Search you can:
- Create custom search engines that search across a specified collection of sites or pages
- Enable image search for your site
- Customize the look and feel of search results
- Add promotions to your search results
- Associate your search engine with your Google AdSense account, so you make money whenever users click ads on your search results pages.Connor MacLean shared this idea ·